Background Image

Imperial Fists For 5th Sub Faction

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Crioxus, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Probably.
  2. Cronic Relic Subordinate

woho! Brother Valrak! i <3 the pics, that gets me fired up almost as much as seeing the enemy on the battle field. very nice
    Valrak likes this.
  3. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Anytime, Brother Cronic!
  4. Ah, Valrak...spoken like a true Imperial Fist. Sticking to your purpose no matter what the galaxy throws at you and calling for humanity to unite with you in pursuit of a common cause.

And, despite 10,000 years of treachery and betrayal, still continuing to forget that the forces of Chaos will be there to undermine you at every turn. ;)
    Valrak likes this.
  5. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

I like you, lets become best friends!
  6. Thresh Phelan_Stonewolf Well-Known Member

And there's a reason that Chaos hasn't won yet. There's always a giant golden wall protecting the Imperium made of these marines!

Hail Fists, victory for Russ and the Alfather!
    Fenrir22 likes this.
  7. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

Alexis Polux.

'nuff said.
    Valrak likes this.
  8. Ah, that's not a problem. We have some excellent siege breakers on our side of the Eye. I believe you might recall the Iron Warriors, but if not I'm sure they'll be delighted to reforge old acquaintances from the business end of a lascannon. ;)
  9. Fenrir Fenrir22 Cipher

Only thing i remember of them is their backs as they ran away...
  10. Hmm...remind me. Wasn't Polux part of the failed effort to send a retribution fleet to the Istvaan system, leading to the loss of a third of the Imperial Fists' naval strength and spewing the corpses of 10,000 astartes into the empty void? Ah yes, he was. I distinctly recall stories that you pulled his shame-wracked hide from the wreckage of his ship.

Credit where it's due, and leaving all irony aside, he later showed promise as a fleet tactician and royally irritated Perturabo in the process. No mean feat. Still, rather a shame that he died writhing in agony from xenos poison on a world most of the galaxy has forgotten.

No, his corpse is unlikely to stir any feelings of concern amongst our legions. I see your Alexis Polux and raise you a Sebastus IV. Apparently Dorn's shade still cries out in embarrassment if you mention the Iron Cage, the humiliation of having to be rescued by the Space Smurfs, and then spending 19 years being lectured by Guilliman while the Fists attempted to recover to a meaningful level of combat readiness.

I can only imagine just how painful that experience must have been...
    Sumshine likes this.