Background Image

Imperial Fists For 5th Sub Faction

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Crioxus, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Cronic Relic Subordinate

Morcalivan! don't forget it is your brothers and you who who hide in the shadows, we are fear incarnate! your tactics are better of used on mortals..the blood of the heretics will flow in rivers on Arkhona. To face the might of Dorn is to bury your own grave. I will have no pity when I see you on the battle field, I will have no remorse when I destroy your corpse, and none will know fear when we build a shrine in HIS name on this world. :p
    Crioxus likes this.
  2. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

No need to banter with the Night Lords Bruvahs of the Imperial Fists.
    This cowards can't stop running.
    They are so scared they destroyed their own homeworld and went hiding.
    Crioxus likes this.
  3. Hmm, if the fists do join, how can I be sure they wont betray me on the battlefield? I hear they dont like blue...
    Sumshine likes this.
  4. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

Did you watch a movie called Ultramarines?
    *wink wink*
  5. ahem....

I would prefer not to talk about it
    Sumshine and Reiborn like this.
  6. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

I don't intend to play IF, but I WILL vote for them.
  7. Morcalivan Morcalivan Active Member

Typical Imperial Fist logic. Act first, think second. We do not hide in the shadows, we live in them. The same shadows you are taught as scouts to use. If we are cowards, then is your training as a space marine not based in cowardice? I suppose I should raise the stakes. Perhaps claim to piss on your corpse or some such thing. Only, no one would be able to tell the difference.

And a Dark Angel should not speak of destroyed home world's less they want their secret shame revealed.
  8. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

If we do end up winning we also have a huge number of Second founding Chapters that can also be added, that's if the second founding stuff actually goes forward.

Black Templars
    Crimson Fists
    Excoriators
    Executioners
    Iron Knights
    Trollet, Seth and Crioxus like this.
  9. Morcalivan Morcalivan Active Member

Neophyte free to play with payed Initiates would be cool to see but the ratios would probably be a little off unless some bonus to Initiates offered an incentive.

Edit: Random spawn of free to play that spawns an initiate or neophyte and auto teamed into a crusader squad?
  10. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

Can you speak louder? I cant hear you from over there behind your coward lair. Maybe I need one of those big ears helmets you got.... probably you need them to hear one another from your holes.
    oh, should I remind you a certain crusade where you ran away until we annhilated yor fleet so bad that your primarch took hitchike ride on our flagship rather then stay with you.

Now be a proper heretic and repent.

/rp

O7