Background Image

image of a chaos veteran please?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Khaernakov, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

sooo, i was in few matches few days ago with my AC killing disgusting loyalists as usual, but then i spotted this guy, he was like "SHOOT MY HEAD!!!" because he had this giant shiny golden halo around it, wich made me think "ah yeah, a elite class" but then after that i thought with myself, where is the chaos vets at? i so far only saw LSM and eldar vets on combat, nothing else

what i am looking for specifically is black legion havoc (because im hoping with all of my warp energies that THE FUCKING SILVER TRIM OF THE WARP TOUCHED ARMOR IS GONE ON THEM") BUT of course any other veteran class is welcome too, if posible maybe gather a picture of them all? i really wonder if out vets change visual like the LSM aparently do, ive never seen any besides blood angels but aparently wolves get fur and dark angels get robes

anyways, thanks for your time posting anything here that is helpful
  2. Baelugor Bugz First Blood!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Khaenrakov,

My Undivided Veteran Sorcerer. Note the skull rack on his backpack and Chaos halo.
    Master crafted force Sword, warp regen x 2, foul regen, daemonbolt, no pistol, warp touched armour and icon of corruption (for the cool looks and extra armour)
    I've had great success with this guy on defensive maps like the fortresses, Maggon and Zedek.
    Last night while defending Harkus, I was able to help keep the LSM troops breaching from up the top onto the walls by healing my allies (saving precious tickets) and then charging a daemonbolt to fire into that small lil room at the top of the pipes blasting them all to hell!!
    No deaths for my Vet .. 11 kills with the bolt and 2 executions.. best result so far with him. :D
  3. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

daaamn baelugor, your vet looks incredible!! i can only hope black legion havoc vet will look as good (and no silver trim...)
  4. Baelugor Bugz First Blood!

Thanks mate...
    My only complaint is that I want my Chaos star on my helmet silver, not gold...
    So maybe next time I see ya on the battlefield, I could rub some of my gold off onto you and you could give me a little of your silver. ;)

*starts summoning circle

@NoahWard Hey Noah, apart from all your million list of things to do, could you help a few Chaos brothers out with some trim and helmet colours?

Thanks
  5. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

This is the picture of my veteran chaos havoc
    chaoshavoc.png

This is a picture of the legs on your warp touched armor, which are not fixed
    notifxed.png

However veterans get +400 LP so you should be able to afford daemonforged armor anyways, which means no silver legs
  6. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

thx a lot for the picture judasilfarion, its looking really badass, and im pleased to know that daemonforged dont get silver trim, in fact took me a while to notice your char is a black legion too because of how much silver he got lol
  7. MERCY IS FOR THE WEAK!

Attached Files:

8. Baelugor Bugz First Blood!

MAIM KILL BURN MAIM KILL BURN!!!!!:CSMWord:
    Gib-Stomper likes this.