Background Image

I'm (Finally) Taking a Holiday!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

2. Horus Firskon Cipher

Hello Nathan. Tell me please, how long will we have to wait for new content?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Karandras Codex33 Drill Abbott

Indefinitely dude. There is no new content coming.

Nathan wrote a big post about how they're all focused on "Systems" now and how everything that isn't "Systems" is pretty much indefinitely delayed.
    Oveur likes this.
  4. I'm pretty sure the return question from @Oveur will be "What do you define as 'content'?"

I mean each faction just got new cosmetic gear last Friday, the LP was rebalanced so your loadouts will probably see some changes, and that's causing the meta to shift. In a few places he has outlined their design priorities and the projects they are working on, so again... What do you define as content?
    Sumshine, Oveur and Doomness1000 like this.
  5. Horus Firskon Cipher

1. New maps.
    2. New weapons.
    3. New classes of characters available for the game (Terminator, Warp Blacksmith)
    4. More customization for the legions of chaos and the Eldar.
    5. New animations and voice acting.
    [​IMG]
    Konok0 and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  6. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Plenty of threads that talk about that, for example one or two in "Ask the Team", as this has absolutely nothing to do with Katie going on vacation. How about "have a great vacation Katie!"? I think that would be nice.
  7. Enjoy the break, Katie.
    KatieFleming and Oveur like this.
  8. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

Have a good vacation katie, make sure to enjoy it a lot

On a side note tho, im very surprised this isnt full of negative coments talking about stuff like "taking vacations while the game is dying get fired hur dur" etc
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Maybe because she is a community manager and not a programmer ?
  10. Either the salt miners finally left, went radio silent, got banned, or were momentarily appeased. I HOPE they are enjoying the hell out of the Skulls Campaign and the War Weekend. In either case, to quote Depeche Mode, "enjoy the silence." Lol.
    Sumshine, Vaanes and Doomness1000 like this.