Background Image

Ign 4h Video Interwiev

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grigdusher, May 16, 2014.

1. Zhull Zhull Well-Known Member

a month long seems a bit overkill to me.
    at a certain point you gotta fill it up with nonsense.
    'Miguel likes his coffee black and with 2 sugar, he also likes a donut to go along with his coffee but not always, once an intern brought him the wrong coffee and Miguel chased him through the building, trying to hit him with a toy warhammer.'
    I dont need to know that kinda stuff.
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

yes but that explain why IGN need 3 week for write an article and upload a video.
    XRuinX likes this.
  3. Warsmith Matt Warsmith_Matt Well-Known Member

Pointless tripe, this first of the month shit isn't going to make me go to IGN any more than is necessary.
  4. Zhull Zhull Well-Known Member

you dont even like the naomi girl?
    dude...
  5. Think about it, honestly do you think it should really concern us when they release the interview details? It's more than likely what will be said we already know, or will likely be informed as to what it is before they even announce it. It's not like the developers are withholding information from us, which they are not. This delay will explain only two reasons as to why it is being delayed: Either they plan to announce the game engine, which is unlikely since they are likely waiting till E3 or after E3 or even wait till it's time to invite founders to test the game. OR It is IGN who are intentionally delaying it for E3 themselves...

I do not trust IGN, I never have, they seem a nice bunch of people on the surface; but in reality, their seedier than a loaf of sesame seed bread.

But for all it's worth, everything said is presumption and suspicion, how can our opinions of a company be based purely on the rumors generated by disgruntled ex-employees? Guess that's the nature of the internet.

But I guess IGN falls squarely into your stereotypical website news company, they are for only the ad revenue and what better to hype up things by setting up exacting dates?

Anyway, all opinions aside, despite our views, it will generate interest and expand public knowledge of EC and for that, I say it's worth it.
    Mekboss Grimcog and Zhull like this.
  6. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

It's supposed to have new gameplay with vehicles and heavy bolters, besides this is the first big site to interview someone of the team, I'm sure they talked about something interesting in the interview.
  7. Musibat Khan Musibat-Khan Active Member

It's IGN most probably the guy sent for the interview will know nothing about Warhammer 40k.
  8. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Hope Behavior has some dosh lying around:
    [​IMG]

9. If anything, at least it would stop the "derrrr Naughty Bear derrr" immaturity on their forums. Oh wait, it's the IGN forums, they won't stop being immature, least they will no longer have a reason to jump to conclusions. I was honestly surprised Behaviour were nice enough to even do an interview with IGN, considering the nastiness they got last year from them, a nasty little article taking a jab at their announcement last year. That's IGN for you, riding the public opinion train; how can you honestly call that professional journalism?
    Dark Knight likes this.
  10. I don't think I've read that article, do you have a link?
    Tarkus117 likes this.