Background Image

Ign 4h Video Interwiev

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grigdusher, May 16, 2014.

1. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

Me either o_O

Neither of these were particularly vicious as far as I could tell. Did I miss one ? IGNs biggest sin is not covering and reporting intel from Devs on forums like ours. None of the major gaming outlets are much better nowadays.

2. Interesting, they edited it...

Well I kind of feel stupid now <_<... still kind of confirms they ride the opinion train though.
    The first one originally had images and the trailer on it from Dark Millennium Online and had a couple of sarcastic jabs.
    Dark Knight likes this.
  3. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Yep, I remember that. It was lacklustre and it seemed like no effort had gone into it at all
  4. https://archive.org/web/web.php
    You could look up the unedited version here. This site allows you to see cache versions of the site from different times.
  5. I don't care anymore man, I just don't; I got more things to be concerned about these days. But I appreciate it all the same Plzbanme, thanks.
  6. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

1 hour circa to the IGN first: remember in case is about EC share everiwhere.
  7. We all know that IGN has been... not up to standard for a few years at least. But they do have a large audience of followers that EC and BE need to fill in the gaps between the hardcore players. Would I like to play with the sheeple from IGN? No, fug em. But it would be quite a boost in numbers to get that crowd... no matter how shitty the quality.
  8. Kappa Kappa Prefectus

So is this interview being released in 20 minutes?

9. IGN forums + Community: "Where stating the obvious makes you look intelligent." and "Where opinions are automatically assumed to be facts without any evidence provided to make those opinions have value." oh and my favorite, at least one 'I hate CoD because...' or 'I love CoD because...' thread every day. Such a mindless place...
    TheCrazyness and Laanshor like this.
  10. Zhull Zhull Well-Known Member

thats my biggest problem with them:
    they cant seem to understand the difference between opinions and facts.
    My no2 irritation is these constant 'reviews'abourt nothing.
    The reviews itself dont have any substance, its not a review, its just a couple of people babbeling bout stuff we can all know already.
    'so yeah then I was like...I felt that....'