Background Image

Ign 4h Video Interwiev

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grigdusher, May 16, 2014.

1. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

2. You always seem to beat me to the punch with these posts lol.

Hopefully we see it soon!
  3. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Glad to finally see a bigger site talking about EC, be ready guys, new threads about controlling a comissar and 5 imperial guards are comming :D
  4. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Sooooo... are we gonna see somewhere this interview?
  5. Kaldor Draigo Kaldor-Draigo Well-Known Member

Yea saw this on Miguel's Facebook page. I am looking forward to this with keen interest!

Apparently they have 1hr of footage. Assuming with cuts and edits it would come down to a lot less, but godamn its still gonna be a shit load of footage!

Also 4 hours of interviews! I know Miguel likes to ramble a lot, but embedded in all that talk there are bound to be at least a few golden nuggets!

Either way, hyped as hell!
  6. Kaldor Draigo Kaldor-Draigo Well-Known Member

Also IGN tend to update their site in a few hours, so theres a chance it may be up there tonight or tomorrow morning
    Krooza nob boss likes this.
  7. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Still waiting.
    Vintage likes this.
  8. Sovano1 Sovano1 Well-Known Member

when it goes live do be so good and post it here
    geniuschrist likes this.
  9. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

They have to reduce 5 hours of content into a what? 10 minute video? 2 minutes of gameplay and 2-3 pages of interview? it may take a couple of days, just follow Miguel on twitter and I'm sure he will tell us the second IGN releases the whole interview.
    Kaldor Draigo likes this.
  10. even though I'm not much of a fan of IGN, looking forward to another piece of news. thanks for the find
    geniuschrist likes this.