Background Image

If you love EC you gonna love me!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EmeraldKing5, Mar 11, 2018.

1. I go by many names in EC: EmeraldKing5, OnyxLord5, Wabbajack, and an inactive eldar since I quit playing them, not enough challenge. Here I am Bug_the_Tyranid (insert cute face killing machine jpeg) or just Bug (just try and make a squishing joke, I dares ya) I am not new to the game, brand new to the forums though. I've decided to swarm the forums as after a break of a couple months I've come back, the games in better shape then I left technically, but where da peeps go? I love this game, it the only one I have ever reviwed (on steam, search EmeraldKing5 to find it) and I want to get involved so that A: I can find peeps to play PVE with, or PVP if you can't handle a swarm of bugs. and B: I wanna see what I can do around here to get some blood flowing through this warp-fouled beast. Ya wanna play together, shoot me a request on steam: EmeraldKing5, play every day or I will devour you and turn you into evolutionary spittle.
    Talron likes this.
  2. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Welcome back :)
  3. Best way to find players is join an active guild and outside of just waiting, there's not much you can do to help at this point. Playing UAT and contributing to the workshop discord are your best bets right now
  4. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

This whole thing is what embodies a good community member! I'll try and find something for you if you really want this game to do well! Reddit is a great place to go and spend your time if you want to help some as well.