Background Image

If The Emperor Had A Text-to-speech Device - Video Series

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by Bruva-Alfabusa, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Awesome, we need more! However, the "ABSOLUTLEY LIVID" part was unexpected. :D
  2. Erobar Erobar Steam Early Access

Meh just wait until the emperor finds out about those Ordo Hydra and Illuminati creeps, He'll probably fart out a couple more warp storms after finding out that someone already took his idea of linking all the minds of humankind together into one single thought/form.

.......Also somebody should tell the Emperor about abaddon and his Black crusades against the Imperium, including the current "13th Black Crusade" that's still ravaging Cadia. Also there is explaining all the missing/dead primarchs, the second founding, 21st founding, the discovery of both the tau empire and dark eldar, the 3 Armageddon wars, explaining crazy mutant SM chapters like the legion of the damned and the Black Dragon, etc.

Some days it still makes me feel happy to be a heretic, because you don't have to deal with all the political nonsense the Imperium faces today. :p
    Alchir, Alfabusa, Galen and 2 others like this.
  3. remican New Member

simply amazing!
    Alfabusa likes this.
  4. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Wow, the best part for me so far. I really started enjoying watching this like it was a tv series but with a much more interesting and funny plot. And the music from Chaos Gate in the background while watching the holly Terra...man... this was BIG! You've managed to capture the WWH40k atmosphere perfectly making the whole story much more vivd. I can't wait for the next episode, I wonder what that dumbass Karamazov will come up with :D (and Necrons ofc).
    Alchir, Alfabusa and Galen like this.
  5. Erobar Erobar Steam Early Access

Yeah, I can't wait to see the look on Karamazov's face when he finds out the emperor is alive and found out about all the crap the Inquisition has caused since he was placed on the golden throne and everything. I also love how ignorant the high lords of terra are in this situation and how they keep complaining about things that don't concern the imperium at all.
    Alchir, Alfabusa and Bladerunner like this.
  6. Erobar Erobar Steam Early Access

Also everybody saw cypher talking about doing something completely Inexplicable at the begining of episode 8 right? It wasn't just me? Surly this is the beginning of the end for the Imperium of man and even the galaxy as we know it! :eek:
    Galen likes this.
  7. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

yeah, I wasn't sure in the beginning if it was Cypher but it couldn't have been anybody else :) (plasma pistol + bolt pistol + DA power armour + his words)
    Galen likes this.
  8. If this was a televised show, or atleast sold in stores/online, I would buy every single episode. It's so amazing! :mad: Keep up the great work! I patiently await episode 9. :3

Note: I noticed Cypher a certain robed guy appeared in episode 8. Assuming you know, could you uh, possibly show me to his current location please? My superiors would like to cleanse his soul and/or torture him to death have a little discussion on a few topics that i'm not allowed to talk about publicly. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. :p
  9. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

last time i checked he was on mars...
  10. emprah New Member

This is not happening...