Background Image

If The Emperor Had A Text-to-speech Device - Video Series

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by Bruva-Alfabusa, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Bruva Alfabusa Bruva-Alfabusa Arch Cardinal Superior

Greetings everyone!

I'm a YouTuber that pretty much only uploads Warhammer 40k related videos that are supposed to be humorous, with loads of in-jokes about the 40k universe and the fandom. I've done this for two years now I believe and a few months ago I started a new video-series called "If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device".

Now, I'm a REAL sucker for feedback. Seriously, its like crack to me. I can't get enough of it. Positive feedback because it gives you such a warm and fuzzy "they appreciate my work!" feeling and negative (read: constructive) feedback that lets me know what I can do to make the series even better, so I can get even more positive feedback!

It is the main reason I'm a YouTuber; because I like hearing what people think of what I do. So, that is why I decided to make this thread about my videos, or more specifically about the Text-to-Speech Device series because it is the one I feel is most fun to edit AND is the one that so far has recieved most feedback of all my videos! So yeah, basically; I want to ask you what you think about it, perhaps how I can improve it, what you'd like to see in future episodes, etc!

So yeah, tell me what you think and stuff. It'll be greatly appreciated!

The premise is that a text-to-speech device has been implemented into the Golden Throne so that the Emperor once more can speak to his subjects. A caretaker of the Adeptus Custodes is there as well, informing the Emperor about what the Imperium has become during his 10,000 year absence.
    And as you may figure, hearing about what kind of clusterfuck the Imperium has become in addition to not being able to rise up, scratch yourself or stretch for that long a time can make you really damn pissed.
    WARNING: There's alotta profanity in this series so yeah.

To everyone who's liked and subscribed and shit, a huuuuge thank you. I wish I could hug you. <3

Emperor bless!
  2. Bruva Alfabusa Bruva-Alfabusa Arch Cardinal Superior

3. Bruva Alfabusa Bruva-Alfabusa Arch Cardinal Superior

Excuse my triple posting.
  4. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

I fucking love these videos and you better never stop making them Nevah Evah!
    It is some of the most hilarious content I have seen on the Internet and I have seen alot, perhaps to much infact, keep up the good work!
    Keep it up dammit *waves fist*
    Pavlovich, ZceeNook, Galen and 2 others like this.
  5. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

Agreed more More GIVE ME MORE
  6. Konsole Konsole Subordinate

Make the emperor proud this day! And make some new series.
    Pavlovich and Bruva-Alfabusa like this.
  7. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

the video are good because is exactly what is happening is the emperor can leave the throne.
    Alfabusa likes this.
  8. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

MOAR VIDZ PL0X 5 NOT NUFF!!!!!!!
    and keep up the good job:p
  9. Bruva Alfabusa Bruva-Alfabusa Arch Cardinal Superior

Thanks alot bruvas, that means alot! :D
    Pavlovich, DaKaptin, Kaelin and 2 others like this.
  10. Now if only the Necrons had a text-to-speech device :cool:.

Maybe the nids as well, but I doubt they'd say much anyway...
    DaKaptin likes this.