Background Image

If Necrons Are Included, How Would They Work?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChaplainRU55IO, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Cronty Cronty Curator

I also really hope they will be playable at some point.

And I strongly disagree with people saying they are NPC material. The latest Codex reinforced the notion that all the more powerful Necrons are sentient individuals. Which is completely unlike the Tyranids which are controlled by a Hive-Mind and thus prime candidates for being NPCs.
  2. Khaldam Active Member

3. Sharr Savage Curator

I honestly think the Necron would be best suited as NPC units like the Tyranids.
  4. The necronic warriors should never be a NPC race!
    My art work says so.

Attached Files:

5. Meow Tyff Subordinate

I don't want to be an NPC.

Curse all of you who suggested that.
  6. Lancer Schnizy Subordinate

on 9v bateries
    RU55IO likes this.
  7. I agree with you metallic one!
  8. Krake Hakula Arkhona Vanguard

I smell highly overpowered chars on the way :rolleyes:
    But yeah you are right the more specialized and high ranking necrons would fit to player characters. I personaly see a balance issue on this but then again it's not something the devs can't fix. So as long the dev stays in the fluff I'm ok with necrons but I see the bulk of necron forces (warriors, spyders, scarabs etc.) as NPC chars more than player chars.

Sorry :p
  9. RidleyXan CrainyGB Subordinate

Necrons are awesome and there is little reason to not have them playable. They are soulless, but not mindless.
  10. Khaldam Active Member

They are not souless, the newest Necron Codex rights othervise, ther reagain there souls when the destroyed the C'tan and bend them to the Necron Lords will.