Background Image

Ideas for Eternal crusade 2 (coming 2030 or later)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nudu, May 11, 2017.

1. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

So now that behaviour hopefully has learned from its mistakes but is unable to add any more features to this current game, i had and idea to post things that the second hopefully successful sequel for this game could possibly maybe include that are in the range of realism. Just things that they would get right the first time they do them and wouldn't take forever to fix and add and would be included before launch.

Feel free to create a wishlist, after the latest free dlc expansion "the demonic abomination" i think i lost all hope for the future for this game.

1. different maps. (cmon most game have these)
    2. Stat and weapon system that has some thought put into it. Toughness vs penetration meta is shit and nobody understands it, things like dmg vs health/armor and critical hits would make the items so much more interesting. (this should have been right the first time)
    3 better UI (chats and what not, stats explained for items)
    4 more game modes
    5. no more than 4 races but frigging make them interesting and add unit types that are different somehow. is implementing terminators impossible?
    6. Better load out and deployment system, currently the elites and higher load out point cost for items have no meaning and make balancing impossible since you can spam any item you want to the battlefield be it the worst shoota or the mighty plasmacannon. even counterstrike doesn't allow you to spam AVP from the start, it would make the rest of the weapons useless.
    7. a changeable camera. There have been so many situations that the camera has bugged out and made you either change your strategy or given you an advantage/disadvantage because you cant see around the corner if you approach it from the wrong side, (they thought about this in the latest mass effect)
    8 more fluid animations and better melee. (fixing melee bugs doesn't mean that it has been dramatically changed)
    9 steam workshop if you have a team of <15 ppl

I hope this post opens up some salt mines, never enough salt.

Conclusion. start small and don't add too many stupid buggy features (tyranids), aim for a space marine type of a lobby shooter with a few well made features and fix the worst things before launch.
  2. Necrons.

Give me Necrons.

I want to be an Immortal and a Necron Lord. And OOH Flayers.

Do it.
    FlyedCrusaderPL and Maensith like this.
  3. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

The problem with too many races would be that there wouldnt be enough players for all of them, unless they change the fundamental MMO aspect of this game to that of a team lobby shooter thingy where you choose the race of your team before the game starts and so on. would be cool maybe
  4. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Dark Eldar.

That is all.
    Maensith likes this.
  5. Davoodoo Recruit

You think someone will actually fund it??
    Maensith and Nudu like this.
  6. Only if we get ample amounts of T n' A.

Even if it means male A. I'm down.
  7. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

Only dark eldar? No basic gameplay elements? Dark eldar hat simulator without any changeable cosmetics because of GW tyranny? :D
  8. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

Maybe relic could make the game, make it space marine 2 xD, i would preorder that shit and fund it
  9. Space Marine is fun but I would not want that game with 15/20/40 man teams.

It's basically Dynasty Warriors with Space Marines and guns.
  10. Don't crowdfund the game then get a publisher anyway.