Background Image

Idea to gether new Players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donrocco, Jul 9, 2018.

?

what would keep you playing more or bring you back. new class or additional tweeks and skins?

1. New class

2. additional class and skins

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Can't be optimistic and hopeful. You get laughed at. Can't be realistic and salty, you get scolded. What is one to do?
  2. Be civil and pray Asheru isn't watching... But Asheru is always watching...
    Arafael and Data8671 like this.
  3. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Thinking about it.

Why do you get laughed at for being optimistic and scolded for being pessimistic?

Why is it not the other way round?

Why do you not get laughed at for being pessimistic and scolded for being optimistic?
  4. KHETTI Well-Known Member

People being optimistic about having the piss taken out of them usually ARE laughed at, people get upset by people being pessimistic about a dead end because they can't/won't see the reality.
    In other words the answer to both is stupidity.
  5. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

I keep checking back to see if anything magical has happened with the game so I guess I am optimistic on some subconscious level.

Jbregg is good people and his updates are keeping the game alive but there is only so much they can do on own.

I do wish the workshop was a thing as at the time, it seemed like one the best things to grow the community but even that seems like is has fizzled into nothing right now.

But yeah I do still have slight hope and will keep checking in for that miracle.
  6. You are not the only one waiting for that miracle, if this comforts you somehow ;)
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. eldar ranger sniper as reqular class, separated stalker faggot as regular class, worthy kommandoz with ranged dakka, chaos stalker

fix rollex

done
    Firskon likes this.
  8. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

Additional classes, new cosmetic items, new maps, tweaks and balancing... fuck that, not interested. The game lacks core mechanics that I consider essential. Without those, all of my returns are inevitably of short duration.

- Queuing for games while in the garrison.
    - Returning to the garrison after games.
    - Editing loadouts and unlocking stuff while in the garrison.
    - Pistols for fire support classes.
    - Shoulder swapping (yeah, it's a long time since I gave up on this one).

Will I come back and check out new stuff? Yeah, sure.
    Will I stay around for long? Nope, it's still a clunky lobby shooter.
    LOBOTRONUS and Deadknight like this.