Background Image

I wanna be helpful! How?

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by EmeraldKing5, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Ey dere devs, iz wunderin, ow can I get stukk in deze tings like da Test Servers an dis Volunteer Group ize been readin bout?

The Emperor has shown me a vision of a greater game to come, I am bidden to do what I can to bring this game into compliance with my vision.

The warp has spoken! The gods demand a game worthy of their followers! This game WILL be made great and those who hate and defile it with their demeaning comments and bad reviews shall be sacrificed for the Blood God!
    AngelsAbomination17 and Talron like this.
  2. UAT Access:

Go to your steam library, right click on Eternal Crusade -> Properties -> Choose the Betas tab (or something like that) -> Choose UAT from the dropdown menu

After downloading UAT files start the game from your library and not from the download screen, otherwise you won't be able to connect.

If you wanna test with others I'd recommend joining the UAT discord:

Some guys from the community start a UAT test run (SM vs CSM) in about 90 minutes from now.
    Talron likes this.
  3. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Hosting open war parties in the EC Community Hub is also a great way to help keep players active. Especially for orks or Eldar.