Background Image

I think it's time to part ways...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Oct 6, 2018.

?

Do you even still play the game? (I like polls, kinda have to have on on this thread)

1. Yes

2. No

3. Occasionally

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

The biggest haters of this game are the ones that play with all the abuses they know, they are the ones that make me and friends leave the games. Wille, we don't have devs looking for the abuser in game time this won't get better. Just see what appends after few abuser plays, the lobby is empty.
    LOBOTRONUS, Aidwell and Data8671 like this.
  2. My entire views on this basically summed up
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Didn't you leave 4 days ago?
    Aislinn and Atsidas like this.
  4. The game not the forum
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  5. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Welcome to the club
    Data8671 likes this.
  6. 23 votes..No I don't play this game..

I am fascinated by people who declare they no longer play or like this game but still regularly post on this forum?

How do you have so much available bandwidth in your life? Student? No Friends/GF/BF? Unemployed? Retired!??

Seriously, do yourself & others a favor and just let it go. Crawl out of the basement and go talk to someone IRL.

Don't get all huffy with me, just go out and make some friends for christ's sake.
    Arafael likes this.
  7. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

I just fired up the game to see how things were and whether there had been an update since last time I had played...
    Then I saw the stale message from the 4th of JULY campaign. Then I tried and failed to reach the forum and then the website in the browser, simply couldn't reach it for several minutes. So I thought that's it, and uninstalled the game. I mean... there really isn't any point in keeping a game installed if I don't play it anymore, is there. Especially not if that game is shoddy and is being ignored by the owners (bhvr).
    AddyRedrum and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Reading the forum can be done anytime of day from any mobile device and computer you might have available tho.

I used to check the game about as much as I do the forum lately.
    Once or twice a day.
    Just to see if there was any xenos games goin on.. sometimes there where .. most of the times there wasn't .. and since I'm only interested in playing eldar or ork for exp I usually ended up not playing the game at all because of lack of games in the factions I want/need to play.
    Nowadays I also kinda gave up on that tbh..
    There is nothing to be gained for me for playing CSM and LSM outside of farming RTC from campaigns.

Which is mainly why I keep an eye on the forum..
    To see if there is any campaign or if they actually fixed some of the problems with broken things in the game.
    That and the usual troll posting & pone meme's ofc o_O