Background Image

I noticed something about the Possessed

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Catnium, May 15, 2017.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

They can easily remake his backpack using existing assets

Possessed_chaos_marine_by_diegogisbertllorens.jpg Noticed.jpg
    DrDooManiC, Bugz, TankusPL and 2 others like this.
  2. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Menial

Noah exactly did that on the fridays stream to show how the backpack should look like and that it is temporary
  3. I think it was supposed to be that way but there arise two things:
    1. There was no actual work on the game assets for more than a year (nothing new, just reused stuff or old stuff published alter on)
    2. You don't put half done skin in the game store for the price of actual game and say: "hey guys buy it, I'll make it work as we go..."

WTF is happening here
    Kinotsu likes this.
  4. Kinotsu Kinotsu Steam Early Access

^ THAT!

Who thought it was a good idea to release an unfinished elite class with reused assets already in the game for full price? Maybe they could get away with it if the game was still being shown as Early Access but it's not, practices like that shouldn't be done anymore. Yeah the game is still being updated and always will but they can't keep getting away with things like that. You either wait to release the elite class when its completely finished and done or not release it at all. Gameplay mechanics and stuff I could understand being put off as that's constantly being changed, but visual elements like reusing the shoulder pads already in game and not even finishing the helmet/backpack? That's not acceptable.
    Thurservorr likes this.
  5. Its simple, dont buy it, like i didnt and i dont intend to unless they make it look better
    Gravewalker and Kinotsu like this.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

No one would buy this with money.
    The people that own this just had a metric shit ton of RTC left standing they managed to save up all the way from being a founder and getting over loaded with free RTC gifts and campaign RTC for years.

Which is why i fear this game is dead as is .. it's not making money from new ppl because who would buy this shit right . and old players are literally too rich ingame to be taken seriously as a form of revenue income.
    and the cash shop is to shit to have whales support the community and development , so , it's dead in the water if you ask me.
    it won't be long before higher up's see the financial returns than notice the salt on the forums and deside to close this game .. if that already didn't happen because i feel that it already did happen and they are just cash grabbing what they can before the shit all closes down.

they already pulled out the development team to be put on other projects , you only do that when a game is done or on maintenance mode , non of which applies to EC
    hotpocketpotatopants likes this.
  7. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

Thurservorr likes this.