Background Image

I miss orks

Discussion in 'Orks' started by BnCodex, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Thrakka Thrakka Master

OKAY SO...I'Z TOOK A SEKOND LOOK AT DIS VIDEO.........AAAAAAND I'Z HAVE TO ADMIT IT'S ZOGGIN HILARIOUS! 1:45 IZ WHERE I STARTED TO SLIGHTLY FALL OFF ME CHAIR HEHAAAAAAAA!!! Uhh dat wuz a gud laff. Fanks fer dat @Krayt Dis wuz a GIFT
    ProteusVM, Krayt and Rokdakgut-rippa like this.
  2. The only reason I don't play Ork only because I know that if I queue up for an Ork match I'll be waiting hours, if not all day and I may not see a match. On that rare occasion one pops up I drop everything to get a spot.

How about we all just make a culture of at the end of the match on either Chaos or Loyalists to just welcome everyone to just queue up for Orks?
  3. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Orks are back. Ok I don’t see matches during the day but there are always matches at the weekend and some weelnights.
  4. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Use this discord if you want to shout out to fellow orks for a war party or watch for news of any ;)
    https://discord.gg/ssf2RvN
    Rokdakgut-rippa and Schwifty like this.
  5. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Well you may think to yourself....Why are orks never played by most people? Especially when so many space marines claim Orks are overpowered? Players always love to play the overpowered faction because you can stomp with them. Basically why Space Marines are so popular :p.

Orks were broken for a very long time. In a bad way. We have 3 weapons that don't work AT ALL. We are huge and easy to hit with ranged weaponry. We can't ADAD dance at all and it's funny when you see an ork try. We have the same effective starting hp as a space marine and we are twice as wide. We are clunky and unpolished. But it's the love of orks that a lot of us stuck with them. Even though we are so much at a disadvantage compared to other factions. I'm sure this post will get flamed by salty and angsty LSN and CSM after posting this HEHAAA BUT DA TRUTH BURNS SUMTIMES!
  6. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Or more Spess Mahrens are the poster boys and everyone wants to be one.
    Thrakka likes this.
  7. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

I almost preferred playing an ork with a rodeo dakka and then adad:ing instead of normal bolter adad. The dps was out of charts with that thing. Also the deff boom gun was pretty good getting me 100+ kills in fortresses.

But It was fun for maybe a 100 hours and i don't play anymore because of obvious reasons.
  8. Rodeo shoota is very good up close but will always be out performed mid range by practically any other Bolter/shoota/etc. The dps is nuts *if* you land most of your hits and deliver them up close, and even then a shoota with armor piercing rounds is arguably better than it against LSM due to well, their high armor.
    Thrakka likes this.
  9. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

But its the most fun because of all the dakka :OrkMoon:
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  10. Horus Firskon Subordinate

We need mushrooms for a fight.