Background Image

I Know why we are all angry/state of the game (Official reply EOT)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aidwell, Dec 25, 2017.

?

Angron never betrayed

1. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

2. we just borrow our blood...it must be returned

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i would eat any trash u throw at me! JUST GIVE US GORE! WHERE IS GRIM DARK DLC?!
    you ll bring smiles back to children's faces
    its THE and THE ONLY thing that will save and solve everything
  2. True lol
    Aidwell likes this.
  3. Ivik McDinkleStein Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

I would love Gore DLC...as much as I would love thunder hammers and Terminators and an Open World and a Persistent story and Workshop and Vehicle Customisation and...(you get the point).

Lets trade Stalker Boltors for Gore DLC

No reason I just want an excuse to post this image
    1pfydw.jpg
    @ProteusVM Take it away you big blue fuck.
    0strum, ProteusVM and Aidwell like this.
  4. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Hmmm, if the lack of content gets "solved" via new items, modes, maps (be it via workshop or dev-work) and then on top of that they finally get around to doing gore/Grimdark DLC.. the game's 100% gonna start pulling in players again, and absolutely the players are gonna start recommending it to others once more.

And I think it goes without saying that the dev-team would subsequently get more manpower as an effect of such
    Aidwell likes this.
  5. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

I'd trade stalker bolters for a gore DLC.
    Now they just gotta give me a bolter that feels like a bolter - something like this...

Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  6. Ivik McDinkleStein Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

I'll give credit to the devs the boltors in EC don't feel particularly light and weak, they feel like they have impact. The sound is ok enough that I feel like im shooting explosive rounds from a big metal rectangle. But I'd love to see a deeper heavy sound added with a bit more bass amplified. Really make it sound heavy and meaty and that when I land a shot near some one a small amount of bodily fluids is ejected.
  7. It's a sad day when no man's sky can make a turnaround and still have a Dev team. Yet EC can muster one person to continue working on the game.
    Deadknight and Aidwell like this.
  8. Ivik McDinkleStein Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

Yeah but No Mans Sky made a GAJILLION DOLLARS from the insane hype train so they had the capitol behind them to actually pay devs... EC maybe had enough for a couple of UE4 Marketplace bundles...
  9. MORE GORE!
  10. Sindri Myr AnotherAlpharius Steam Early Access

Blood and Gore DLC soon for $55 :CSMAlpha:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.