Background Image

I guess Orks are no longer the biggest and the meanest.

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by YojimboJones, Oct 21, 2016.

1. YojimboJones YojimboJones Arkhona Vanguard

Holy huge wraithguard batman.
    [​IMG]
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

My lord, mind your head on the door frame, don't want your spirit stone leaking now
    Eldritch and Whitefox550 like this.
  3. Youze da big n bootiful now
    Iyan and YojimboJones like this.
  4. Redhatter Redhatter Arkhona Vanguard

I am a bit disappointed that it is just a normal sized boy in a mech suit, it looks like he is wearing platform shoes to make him seem taller.
    brahknight likes this.
  5. Forever Dancing First Blood!

Looks like the orks in a powerloader from aliens just missing the claws
  6. YojimboJones YojimboJones Arkhona Vanguard

It's a bit early to pass judgement I'm sure once we see them animated they will look much nicer. I'm just sad because I know these are all essentially going to be just another flavor of devastator type units. No way they are going to have something that big and that heavily armored be as fast as other infantry. Not to mention the wraithcannon is probably just going to be a smaller version of the one on the Warp hunter. Long wind up heavy attack. Still, should make for an imposing unit on the battlefiled. (and a huge target)
  7. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

Is our hitbox big enough yet?!
  8. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Hopefully our gun will one-shot terminators to make up for the long wind up. Otherwise most will drop it and go for the Wraithblade class. Plus the salt will be real.

"Why is ma spehs mehreen terminata gettin' one shot by dat zeno?!? nerf!"
    Dragonkindred likes this.
  9. MacBeth MacBeth Well-Known Member

Hey, all is fair if the Wraithguard is given awful vision (clear vision with Seer/warlock), snail speed and a short range charge weapon, I wouldn't begrudge a one to two hit KO... Just so long as you Eldar don't mind my Assault cannon having its way with any and all infantry.
  10. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Well we will probably be as slow as a non-sprinting DR, plus if Plasma Cannon is 'fine' then I'm sure a shorter range direct fire weapon is 'fine' too.
    Dragonkindred likes this.