Background Image

I don't know if it's allowed, but....

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by The-Forge-Dragon, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Anyone plan on doing some deathwatch stuff? Would be a fine reward for pve and a good flexing of the workshop muscle.

Also I found this

Elector, Jimmy_Neutron and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Ivik McDinkleStein Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

I'm not great with blender but I've been slowly teaching myself, I've made a list prioritising what I'm going to work on, I have some free time so I'm gonna do my part if I can.

1. Basic Eldar Cosmetics so that I can finally get an Eldar game.
    2. Mk.3 Helmet and standard LSM back pack rework (I hate the models).
    3. Mk.8 Errant Armor.
    4. death watch shoulder Pauldron (Hopefully I can make a full recolour black cosmetic skin for DW, one that doesn't over ride the right Pauldron.
    5. Venerable Weapon reskins.
    The-Forge-Dragon likes this.
  3. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

That depends on whether bE has a license to publish Deathwatch-stuff.

Nathan said it: bE does not have a license for all of GW's intellectual property. bE has licenses for specific parts of it.
  4. Ivik McDinkleStein Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

You're forgetting those 3 Inquisition pieces they tried to pass off for deathwatch.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

All they really need to do with those is recolor the inquisition emblem to the color scheme of the death watch emblem and .. wel .. it would actually fit ..
  6. no it wouldn't Inquisition and Death watch emblem are completly different
    Katzu_HSM and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  7. Just like Pinkie Pie and Applejack are the same because they are both ponies? Try again.

The Rosette currently in game is the generic Inquisitorial "I," not the Silver "I" of the Deathwatch. Especially to Lore junkies, the difference is more than simply cosmetic.

Inquisition.png IMG_3137.JPEG
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Like you really have time to inspect people's leg when they are shoving a power axe up your ass.
    currently the symbols stand out a lot because they are red and black. and not gray and black
  9. It’s a case that the people who want it would know. Ask any Space Wolf: the details on your own toon matter. It matters to me (a die-hard Deathwatch fan and member of a Deathwatch-themed Guild) that currently the Deathwatch wargear is not *ACTUALLY* Deathwatch wargear. Now that we have the option to fix it, it should be fixed.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.