Background Image

I did it...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KroozaNob, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Now that's a lot of salt very quickly in this thread. Valrak might not be the best player but, soon as he enters a match, LSM actually try to win and play as a team, hence why I had a number of really enjoyable fights against him.

Besides: I never understood, nor will I ever understand, why people are being treated differently, for better or for worse, for being popular.
    Hey look, my internet videos have a few thousand views/I starred in a movie/I wrote a really famous book.
    Somehow this also renders me special on other levels and totally justifies admiration/hate from random people who don't know me in the slightest...
    Kiwik, Iyan, Sily and 2 others like this.
  2. Don't question human nature.
    Much wiser people then us allready tried and they all failed.
    Iyan likes this.
  3. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, I am worried for Thraxus, it's been a while since he's last been on the forums, and he left without leaving a doom thread...
    Iyan, Dancing, Caentyr and 4 others like this.
  4. TurtlesInTheSky TurtlesInTheSky Well-Known Member

this is it
    this is the worst forum post I have ever laid my eyes upon
  5. ranel003 ranel003 Preacher

Much butt hurt in this thread lol.
    Caentyr likes this.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

My theory is that he either offed himself or turned into a Goth :CSMFamiliar:
    Which is basically the same thing as offing yourself... just socially..

Totally basing this theorycraft on that edgy new sig of his o_O

No but seriously tho...I feel like he just got fed up.. and left.
    Forums just aint the same without the daily Nerf :CSMIron: because :SMSurprised: is UP threads he used to make....
  7. Surely someone could take over the Chaos OP/LSM UP thread posts... lol

Would make a change from the usual ones we see... not mentioning them as we have been without one for a week or so
  8. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

What have I created...
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I'll have you know that back in my days Terminators used to have a 3+ save on 2 d6 ..

Besides My sigs supposed to go back and forth between edgy and not as such is the way of Pinkamena Diane Pie.
    Duality and all that jazz.
    [​IMG]
    See!

Traxabot's old sig with the wolf guy was 10x better than this Danny Phantom in his goth years thing he has now -_-
    Reminded me of this ol web comic.
    [​IMG]
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  10. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Firmly stand by it, worst I've seen :p

LMAO, I love this!
    The_Ironcrab and KroozaNob like this.