Background Image

I Come To Talk To The Leader Of The Mon-keigh...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Asheru, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am afraid I have no time to talk to anyone but the leaders of the mon-keigh in this noble place. Do not try and make short conversation with one who has trained with the aspect of the banshee for I will steal both your breath and your life if you do. However if you do as I ask I shall leave you be. Go now and talk to your masters, and tell them that Asheru has come...
    QuantumDawn, Kip, Rejn and 4 others like this.
  2. ChaosCannibal Marduk Subordinate

Foolish Eldar woman. Your presence bares no consequence to the greater power of the Dark gods. I leave only so that I may return to the battlefield to hunt you down. And when I am to meet you to I shall end you in the name of Malal. Your screams of pain will be delicious as I devour you alive. All shall be devoured by the Great Maw!

[...Ummm that aside welcome to the forums! :D Hope we can have fun and be the bestest of friends :D Let's have fun killing each other. FOR FRIENDSHIP!]
  3. Joosh Joosh Subordinate

The Mon Keigh huh? I hope you brought bananas. Because, well... they like bananas.
  4. ((Friendship... ... ... How about a good old fashioned FATALITY! :p ))

You Mon-keigh are all the same rather you follow the damnation of Chaos or choose to be the puppets of a corpse. One by one you will fall to my blades and for each of you I kill I will honor your death with the a battle hymn to Khaine. Make your peace with whatever gods you choose for when I come for you pray they will have mercy on your soul, for I will not...
    Battlinard and Marduk like this.
  5. Battlinard Battlinard Subordinate

Vile and treacherous alien, your manipulative connivances and deprecations, born of a lustful and fallen soul patter off my faith like rain running off a roof.

There is only the Emperor.
    Marduk likes this.
  6. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Space Elf Power! ;)

Welcome =)
    Farseer Urist and Marduk like this.
  7. Battlinard Battlinard Subordinate

Wait, whaaaa...?

Awww come on, I said nasty things about Eldar and you come back with that happy shizzle?

Marduk likes this.
  8. C'ntla'va New Member

AHHH greetings pointed ear one do not worry your lil Ishais safe with papa.
  9. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Sorry about that when I posted I didn't see you had posted =P

Your Emperor was warned of the future yet ignored our warnings. We tried to guide humanity countless times yet each time we were seen as the deceivers and tricksters. You have condemned yourselves to your fates.

Happy? =)
  10. Battlinard Battlinard Subordinate

A bit.

*Seems to be still sulking a little*
    Servilus and Marduk like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.