Background Image

Howling Banshee 1: The Problem

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Rheeva, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Banshee- Weak as a Slaanesh Raptor with default armor without the agility of a jump pack. How to solve this is anyone's guess.

I still don't understand how a Scorpion is more tanky than a Banshee yet the Scorpion has stealth, usually rogue types are less durable than melee classes that don't have stealth, this instance seems to be one where lore has won out over practical fair gameplay.

Banshees need to be either more agile or more tanky to make up for the fact they don't have cool tools of a Raptor or Scorpion or. I dunno they need some kindof help.
  2. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

if you play warframe, you need ninja ass moves to get near the enemies
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

4. Thana Thana Curator

Add subs please.
  5. do you remember when anything Eldar was buffed ? The Eldar players were nerfed over and over to balance them against pugs, so in gvg they are worthless. Nobody is going to fix anything because of LSM baby d**k issues
  6. few months ago they added 15 armor to DA, were going to add 25 and match 100 base armor, unfortunately afraid of Enhance crutch and cancelled it
    slightly buffed pistols +2 damage
    decreased TLASC reload time from 2,9/3,4sec to 2,3/2,9

also in the same time nerfed hawk fuel regen to 9 seconds, NINE karl, because JPA with 4 fuel cells "cant catch most mobile class"
    overall AV nerf cose "muh rhino"
    tempest is obsolete as weapon since rekt nerf cose "cant outgun heavy weapon in frontal fight with muh bolter"
    nerfed fusion pistols again by 25% in total damage output from overheat, price remains old because I DUNNO why not lol

remind anything else
    Catnium likes this.