Background Image

Howdy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Annuethuel, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Hello everyone, thought I might do a proper introduction just for the hay of it.
    So I favor the Chaos faction, currently as an Iron Warrior, I enjoy putting people in pain and seeing them squirm both mentally and physically (though really I just want to love people, with death and knives)
    In all seriousness though, I love the 40k universe as a whole and I am slowly expanding my knowledge on it as a whole. Looking forward to seeing everyone here on the battlefield! And to chat with others here of course.
  2. Vhengence Vhengence Ordinate

Welcome future corpse!
  3. Not sure if that means you'll be an enemy, or if I'm just going to be used as fodder. Either way, I plan on taking a down quite a few enemies with me. Just to hear their cries of frustration and maybe despair if I'm lucky enough. ;D
    And a thank yuh for the welcome
  4. Godsmote Euwald Well-Known Member

Welcome m8
  5. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

6. Mikalous 501 Recruit

Well Iron Warrior i look forward to meeting you on the field of battle.
  7. Thank you for the welcome, and I look forward to seeing all of you on the battlefield as well, be it enemy or ally.
    501 likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

Welcome comrade!
    Annuethuel likes this.
  9. Njal Bjornson Active Member

If you enjoy metal so much, I could introduce you to the steel of my Frost Axe … I'm sure the center of your face and its edge will become best of friends.
    Welcome to the forums Traitor ;)
    Annuethuel likes this.