Background Image

How Would They Fair In 40k

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ramun, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Alby Alby Subordinate

Wait a minute Xenomorphs? I know genestealers are based on based on them but 40k makes things 10X OPer that would take the Suicide out of suicide missions hell Catachans would literally rape the Queen
    XRuinX likes this.
  2. Isaac Clarke Well-Known Member

Unicron is Transformers equivalent to Galactus.
    He might blow over more than a couple of worlds. :cool:
  3. DroppMan Active Member

anything with a semblance of compassion would be utterly destroyed. All it takes is a moment of hesitation that any race in 40k wouldn't. Autobots -- interesting, their name doesn't conform to identified necrontyr naming conventions. Won't matter once they've been exterminated.
    XRuinX likes this.
  4. Everything in Warhammer 40 000 would eat every other existing Sci-fi universe/fandom for breakfast, if not the Imperium or the Tyranid, then it would be the Deamons of chaos itself.

Also the Imperium has the policy of Exterminatus-ing everything when there is a Chaos or a Xenos incursion unless said planet or location was of absolute importance. Such as a resource world, a relic world or a Manufactorum. And no one questions or goes against that choice. Humanity as a whole is treated to the singular point of keeping humanity alive and existing, individual lives are finite. The moral and social attitudes of all the races and factions in Warhammer 40 000 are completely alien to anything in any other sci-fi. That's what makes Warhammer 40 000 so unique.
    XRuinX and windbringer like this.
  5. Chaplain Ramun Ramun Active Member

I'd like to see predator trying to hunt a genestealer
    XRuinX and Demetri Dominov like this.
  6. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Now we have a fight on our hands....
    Psyctooth likes this.
  7. Isaac Clarke Well-Known Member

Doctor Strange from Marvel Comics could take on the entirety of 40k alone.
    The Chaos Gods pale in comparison to Dormammu, Shuma-Gorath, Mephiston, ect.
  8. Tradias Member

I hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing this picture for future relevance.
  9. Tyryt Tyryt Prefectus

Haha! I'm happy that my post of the heresy stamp on the beta boards has become standard. I cant' take credit for the stamp though, it's on the internet somewhere...
  10. XRuinX XRuinX Preacher

Are you serious? I dont know much about Dr.Strange or his enemies but im pretty sure his enemies are no match for the gods of chaos. Im pretty sure Dr.Strange would lose against the Hulk or Galactus and chaos could beat both. Not their warriors, but their power within the Warp and daemon armies.