Background Image

How to use heavy flamethrower

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruititadiogo, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fine motor skill is a bitch
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

You dont know how to compensate for recoil and you see yourself as a good fps player?
  3. Deathwish the Brutal Deathwish Well-Known Member

Yet a melta with next to nothing recoil gives you problems... Keep telling yourself you are a good FPS player. This isn't 1993 Doom anymore.
  4. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Nice community, I ask for help and all that you say is get lost leave the game? No one explains how this dud in the video can do it so well? Or you all don't know or you don't want to tell.. And Brutal and other helpers my score in games vs normal people speak for me. And I have allot of recoil in my weapons. Imagine when I learn how to compensate like this dude and all of you... I really just need someone to tell me how. Let's see if someone helps.

And Show me video with you compensating the melta would be nice to see..
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

Pull down on the mouse.
    URIELFUKKENVENTRISS and Durash like this.
  6. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

- go to the garrison
    - equip your loadout with the multimelta
    - stand in front of a wall, face it at 90° at a distance lower than the maximum range of the multimelta
    - fire, but to not move your hand, just hold the trigger, don't do anything else
    - look at the marks your weapon made on the wall while moving up

Now you know the direction in which your weapon moves while firing. The exact OPPOSITE direction is the one you need to move your mouse in while firing. Do that, and you will be compensating the recoil.

Simple.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

PULL YOUR MOUSE DOWN !
    if your aim goes up the basic human instinct makes you pull the mouse down to compensate
    its basic physics
  8. Deathwish the Brutal Deathwish Well-Known Member

I've seen you around the game before. You hackusate anyone that is decent at the game. It's like, if anyone is better than me, they must be cheating.
    Atsidas, ProteusVM, Durash and 3 others like this.
  9. Why be such a jerk? This community needs to retain new players not make fun of them and run them off. Shame on the jerks for “liking” this horseshit attitude and shitty reply.
  10. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

He's not a new player Njord.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.