Background Image

How to translate the social hierarchy of Ork-society into EC:

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Zael, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

A peciuliarity of the Orks as a species is that there is no such thing as a "strong-but-dumb" or "weak-but-smart" Ork. (Oddboyz aside.)

Ork-Mobz are ruled by the biggest, strongest, meanest Ork. Always.

My suggestion:
    For Orks, the Squad-leader position is revolving. Whoever has the most kills at a given moment, is the Squad-leader.

1. Ork-Mobz in EC would always be lead by somebody who knows what he's doing.
    2. It would give the Ork-faction a unique flavor. It would give them that little special extra that no other race has, but without breaking faction-balance.
  2. That'd be incredibly annoying to have the banner jump around constantly and waypoints disappear because 2 or 3 boyz are getting stuck in at slightly different points on the map. I do offer a compromise;

On death, if you are no longer leading in points for your squad you can be demoted and the current highest scorer is the new leader. I also offer a ticket to a world where pubbies actually work together and this might actually work and/or be fun.
    Aislinn and Khaernakov like this.
  3. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

Also the guy with the most kills is not necessarily the most valuable player because he might just run around and kill people without playing towards the objectives.
  4. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Exactly. Kill-count is the orky way of determining a leader, not the sensible way.
  5. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

That is true lorewise but that does not help your team to win the game in most cases. Which ultimately is what counts.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Having fun is what counts , it s a videogame
    Zarbustibal and Zael like this.
  7. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

Yeah youre right :D
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

That s why ork community was so cool and special but it s over now ... :(
  9. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

I dont think its over ^^ had a fun game yesterday with some of the dlb guys ^^