Background Image

How to play tactical marine

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Texcaliber, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Texcaliber Texcaliber Steam Early Access

Oliverius and RR52251 like this.
  2. Where does the heavy barrel drop from?
  3. EX0DUS EX0DUS Prefectus

Very Nice. But yeah. Headshots people.
  4. Voldrik mithosgr Menial

I think its on the 5k boxes
  5. Lugin Lugin Arkhona Vanguard

Heavy Barrel's in CSM 5k boxes.
    LSM don't get it, they get Extended Barrel instead (and in 5k).
  6. What do you mean they don't get it? It's in the video right there that the guy has a heavy barrel equipped for his bolter.
    Aislinn, Beskern and EX0DUS like this.
  7. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

We have the Heavy Barrel and the Extended barrel.

The Extended Barrel drops from the 5k box, pretty sure the Heavy Barrel drops from the 1k box...but it may be the 5k (it's been awhile since I got it). Also, the Extended barrel pushes out damage drop ranges, while also decreasing horizontal recoil to zero.

He is using a Heavy Barrel in his video, at least mainly from what I see.
  8. Falki Vondel Member

Good video.
  9. Lugin Lugin Arkhona Vanguard

I've been keeping records. It's not in the 1k or 5k, and it won't allow me to grab those anymore.
    And according to Eternal Crusade: Opening all the Space Marine's 12k supply crates and Eternal Crusade: Opening all the Space Marine's 30k supply crates it's not in those either(not my vids). And it hasn't been in the nine 12k boxes I've grabbed yet. The only heavy barrel I have for LSM is for the bolt pistol.

-edit- Welp, I feel like an idiot. Would've helped if I watched those again, rather than just crtl+f the low bar. Second item out of the 12k is the bolter's Heavy Barrel.
  10. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

It's alright, it happens. Like I said, I unlocked alot of that awhile ago, so I don't remember off the top of my head too well anymore either. Also, I think the boxes are different for LSM and CSM, so LSM may get it earlier than CSM does.