Background Image

How To Get Rid Of Stun?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Au contraire, that title belongs to Pathfinder: Kingmaker at release.
  2. Protesik Protesik Well-Known Member

Eldar OP
    Arafael likes this.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I tried it. It either doesn't work or it works lately. It seems it worked and animation ended faster but I'm not sure if it worked or not.

Every type of cheats(rollex included) should fixed. :S
    Spider-sense tingling!
    What does red thing do and when it appears? Isn't it normal when get hit or stunned to appear? I just don't remember.
    It's not a bug.
  4. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

that what is shown i have witnessed to occurs frequently, its like rarely the server rolls an evasion savedice for the player that will get affected by the stun.
    ive been in fantastic situations where surrounded with multiple opponents all dbashed me yet no stun occur despite me not doing any evade, the stun im doing mysteriously not applying to an opponent despite connecting multiple times in a row against that same opponent, im doing the stun yet it applies to us both with nothing else interacting with the duel, etc. seems to be kind of random.
  5. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

I don´t know how but there is 1 way to evade b-bash after you are stunned, I have seen it a lot of times with all classes. And another thing I see but don't know how it goes is you do d-bash and fast attack at the same time, wen you attack hider you get stunned or parried.
    1 thing I saw but after rollex banned it stopped was animations canceled were the attack was canceled before you do the counter to it.

RN
  6. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Rollex has been fixed? Ooh and you are a Space Marine player. Noice. What was your Steam name? Maybe I would know you. :p
  7. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

8. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

What kind of other abuses?

Ooh, not a profile but a page. :p

Actually I've just been curious about your Steam name to see if I know you from Space Marine.
  9. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

10. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

No? I thought you were playing Space Marine because of your avatar.
    Well, not every people use their Steam names in EC forums ya know. Yeah I don't know you.
    ruititadiogo likes this.