Background Image

How much have you played EC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Jan 2, 2018.

1. I'm a bit over 500 and I still enjoy the game. Joined during EA. Hours would be much higher if I had more time for that.
  2. Melee never gets old for me. I can get easily 20 kills and enough executions to get the executioner commendation if I play melee on certain maps, especially Oplipsis or Pegasus.
    Deathwish likes this.
  3. It's what made me play this game so much. Otherwise it'd just be another generic shooter game in a 40k jacket. Hate burstglitch abusers though :p denying my hard earned kills.
  4. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

Almost 400 hours joined during the second wave of founder access :) I know its not that much but I dont really have time to play Games and EC is the Game I have spent the most time in :D . Still love it but its sad that there are no Orks or Eldar around when I play :(
  5. More importantly, many of those people logged more than a thousand hours in under a year... Now consider a standard, full-time, 40-hour per week job results in 2080 hours in a year. Many of the people with serious issues with this game played it like a part-time job.
    Deathwish likes this.
  6. Ibérico El_Golfo Steam Early Access

7. Trashed Recruit

Oddly enough, these are the people who have been keeping the game alive? while also killing it? lmao - double edged sword having new players get stomped most of the time. But at least there are games to be played?
  8. Interesting. If EC was my job I'd probably take some issues more serious as well :D

Guys... it's a game. As in something you play for fun. Also, from time to time you should go outside to take some fresh air ;)
  9. Except its a game. I don't rage on the Fantasy Flight Games forums because a game of Talisman didn't go my way or a rule wasn't consistent with another rule.
  10. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

Most players (if not all) with more than 1000 hours /played and still playing are die-hard-WH40k-Fans and has not much to do with the game per se. It is the IP they love and most (maybe less than all) will play it till
    the bitter end.
    Deathwish and Deadknight like this.