Background Image

How do the veteran classes look like

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by TheLightGamer, Mar 16, 2017.

1. TheLightGamer Subordinate

For the emperor:CSMAlpha:
  2. All I can see here are unemployed veterans.
    ArtemK likes this.
  3. Belakor666 Steam Early Access

The dark angel Veteral looks pretty gud,i want to change chapter now :D

Anyone have more for the Spacewolf Tactical ?
  4. Shiani Brujah Preacher

The Space Wolf Veteran should get a full pelt that wraps around their back and is pinned on the shoulder. Alas, modelling, something bE can't do. Conveniently avoids much animation, which is seemingly also something bE can't do, but there you are.
  5. Riex Recruit

Wolf Guard with and withoutglowing halo
    eternal crusade wolf guard.png eternal crusade wolf guard II.png
  6. Belakor666 Steam Early Access

Thank you.

It looks pretty good, now I'm confused between Wolfie, Ultramarines vs Dark Angel ... they are all nice
  7. Karandras Codex33 Drill Abbott

You know, I see a good many Loyalists running around with the glowing halo. Is this just for looks? I know it has stats but what I mean is that I don't see an optimal loadout using those MASSIVE LP sinks. Seems like it would be better to use relic armor and the standard non-glowy halo.

I wish I could use the glowy halo's as they look real neat but I just can't justify the LP cost to make a competitive build. Anyone disagree?
  8. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

9. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

The only class that I could imagine getting away with the glowing halo is the Veteran Devastator, all others lose too much carrying capacity to equip it.
  10. SissehBoi Yuu-tan Subordinate

Uh about the Dark Angel's veteran, your not restricted to the good ol' Beaky right? I can swap it to the Mk 4 Maximus helmet ( I adore that helmet so much, just wish we had Mk 8 Errant Armour now )