Background Image

Hotfix 1.8.12 Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

bE cant stop bulling heavy classes
  2. Ork and Eldar fixes are for another time. Till then think of it this way, enjoy the cheese that is Ace Dakka, pre heat nerf.
  3. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

theres a few like it's suppose to be fünf, but damned if I know how to do that on my phone
  4. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Okay, you deserve my mercy... at this time.
    LucianNostra likes this.
  5. Nobody lives long enough for the fire ailment on Abadon's Crutch to start its first tick of damage anyway. The actual problem is that both AC / AG / Ace Dakka act like fully automated Stalker Bolters sapping all the joy from EC. Good times.
  6. That's it all Ork weapons are becoming Skip Launcha power.
  7. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Fxd.
    Schwifty and Data8671 like this.
  8. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Ahh, orkz, EC version of DoW2 nids, the strongest faction in game, which no one wants to play.
    Atsidas likes this.
  9. Velenor Subordinate

I see they still haven't fixed the RTC breastplates for Eldar in combination with any soulstone.

[​IMG]
  10. Who'd have thought there'd be a worse weapon than the Fistey-Klaw. I mean seriously why even have this weapon as a choice. So bad lol.

Here's an idea to help the Ork population, buff the Skip Launcha so its as accurate and effective as the Bolter with rounds that hit as hard as 'nades. I'm sure that'd lure some of the 'muh skill' marines over I'm sure. lawl

Actually to be fair sometimes I take ol' Skippy out for a spin just for comedic value so yeah, I suppose in that respect it's the best weapon in EC.
    Data8671 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.