Background Image

Hotfix 1.8.12 Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

You forgot to fix the fucking Ork weapons I bought with real money again.
  2. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Oh hey guise have you heard how strong AG is? I mean 5, five, funf, cinco, pyat, pente, fem, FIVE!!!!!!11!!!!! Ailment damage????

Clearly this weapon represents a clear p2w advatange thus I'm advocating an increase to 900 lp for this... Just monster upgrade
    jbregg likes this.
  3. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

fxd.
  4. Zyrtar Recruit

I'm sure about math. I said that it give +250 ammo because i compare it to a standard heavy bolter. So it's just +250 ammo. And it's useless because of no supression/ammo ability (you can wait until get new ammo so the +250 is being useless)/mark of Khorne that don't do any difference on the battlefield, being useless as havoc that can't get heal.
  5. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

bE cant stop bulling heavy classes
  6. Ork and Eldar fixes are for another time. Till then think of it this way, enjoy the cheese that is Ace Dakka, pre heat nerf.
  7. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

theres a few like it's suppose to be fünf, but damned if I know how to do that on my phone
  8. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Okay, you deserve my mercy... at this time.
    LucianNostra likes this.
  9. Nobody lives long enough for the fire ailment on Abadon's Crutch to start its first tick of damage anyway. The actual problem is that both AC / AG / Ace Dakka act like fully automated Stalker Bolters sapping all the joy from EC. Good times.
  10. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Not quite. Sapping all the fun from EC is Eldar's job.