Background Image

Hotfix 1.8.12 Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

every time they try to fix and balance the game crap happens (keep telling you stop the balancing)

fix and optimize pls for the love of the god emperor

if you play deathwatch mobile game, can we have the plasma gun and cannon projectile effect (that's a real plasma effect)

and melta gun from space marine game ( me love shotgun melta)

pls ask first then vote for changes
  2. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Are you sure about your math? ToK has 500 rounds last I checked.

While I'm glad that the thumbnail for it now shows it's correct color, I also think that for the pricing, the stats are way off. Either ramp up the RPM's, give it suppression, lower it's heat or give it bonus Lifesteal. Just so SOMETHING about it.

PS. Do something to Warp Furnace while you're at it too. Chaos would like some uniques that are actually useful.
    Krayt likes this.
  3. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Cause stats
  4. Good idea for the blight grenades.

Good patch overall considering the state of everything.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

+1 for giving lifesteal to Teeth of khorne its a good idea
  6. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

The passive 15% Lifesteal on ranged damage from MoK isn't gonna make much of a difference in the DPS race IMO.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Either Give it lifesteal or health
  8. acepost acepost Active Member

Making Abbadon's grace cost more is ok, it still is a very powerful weapon for Chaos faction when you take into account the power of the whole faction.

Iron Bane and Mace of Punishment changes is a little surprising because 10 LP reduce cost is not exactly going to dramatically change Vets or Normal loadouts seriously though...

So just wondering when the next Big patch is coming out though?
  9. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

And the P2W arguement about AG is never. Heard of. Again.
    LucianNostra and Ream like this.
  10. Kap'in Skullbitz Ream New Member

100 Extra LP points is stupid, it's so much points for a small spray and pray advantage...

You can take 2 grenades for that cost, I don't think 2 grenades are equal to a small spray and pray advantage in any way?