Background Image

Hotfix 1.8.12 Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Cause stats
  2. Good idea for the blight grenades.

Good patch overall considering the state of everything.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

+1 for giving lifesteal to Teeth of khorne its a good idea
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Either Give it lifesteal or health
  5. acepost acepost Active Member

Making Abbadon's grace cost more is ok, it still is a very powerful weapon for Chaos faction when you take into account the power of the whole faction.

Iron Bane and Mace of Punishment changes is a little surprising because 10 LP reduce cost is not exactly going to dramatically change Vets or Normal loadouts seriously though...

So just wondering when the next Big patch is coming out though?
  6. Kap'in Skullbitz Ream New Member

100 Extra LP points is stupid, it's so much points for a small spray and pray advantage...

You can take 2 grenades for that cost, I don't think 2 grenades are equal to a small spray and pray advantage in any way?
  7. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

You forgot to fix the fucking Ork weapons I bought with real money again.
  8. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Oh hey guise have you heard how strong AG is? I mean 5, five, funf, cinco, pyat, pente, fem, FIVE!!!!!!11!!!!! Ailment damage????

Clearly this weapon represents a clear p2w advatange thus I'm advocating an increase to 900 lp for this... Just monster upgrade
    jbregg likes this.
  9. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

fxd.
  10. Zyrtar Recruit

I'm sure about math. I said that it give +250 ammo because i compare it to a standard heavy bolter. So it's just +250 ammo. And it's useless because of no supression/ammo ability (you can wait until get new ammo so the +250 is being useless)/mark of Khorne that don't do any difference on the battlefield, being useless as havoc that can't get heal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.