Background Image

Horus heresy film/TV series

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Brad83, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

So this question popped into my head. Purely because of games of thrones and the world of Warcraft film coming out soon. And I think the world of warhammer would be an interesting conversion.

Who would you have in a Horus heresy film or TV series.

Personally I think a series would be better as there are so many plots and sub plots but if the world of Warcraft film does well hopefully who knows GW may eventually allow it.

So cast.
    Emporer
    Sigulite
    All of the primarchs and I suppose enquiries
    Garro? And others

I will put my list up later but thought I would get the ball rolling. As there are quite a few
  2. HH imo is impossible to do.

A 40k series would be neat. But it would be really hard for the general population to be able to follow along. They would have to find a way to spoon feed the general pop,while still making the hardcore fans happy
  3. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Yes in all seriousness i know that just a bit of fun. Who would you choose for gulliman. Possibly Sean Connery.
    Or Vulcan possibly adewale akinnuoye

Just a bit of fun
  4. If i had to choose actors, i think i would go for unknown ones. I think having well known actors would make the experience less immersive. LOTR had all unknown actors and it worked perfect
  5. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Everyone should be Nicolas Cage... Or just the entire Alpha Legion...
  6. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

All Orks would be CGI!
  7. I'm not sure HH could work in a film unless it had some serious prop builds, a CGI budget up to Bay standards and some mean-mugged mofos with voice distortion. Unless they were willing to put in some major mola to make 40k look good, they're better off going full animated feature film, maybe a mini series of overlapping segments.

An Imperial Guard or other less inhuman looking protagonist could work out much easier than a Space Marine centric live action film, in fact such a focus would probably do much better to convey the horror of 40k.
    DaKaptin likes this.
  8. Frank FrankM Curator

[​IMG]
    Horus

[​IMG]
    Sanquinius

[​IMG]
    Will Yun Lee as Fulgrim

[​IMG]
    Konrad Curze

[​IMG]
    Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Vulkan

[​IMG]
    bruce payne as logar
    KroozaNob, Andy251, DaKaptin and 2 others like this.
  9. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

asiatic fulgrim?
  10. Murtag Murtag Cipher