Background Image

Horde on Normal has a 4k Req/Exp limit!

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Slendykins, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Vegi Vegi Arkhona Vanguard

Just a FYI, it looks like Hard is capped at 8k as well. Managed to get to Wave 10 tonight with an excellent LSM group and the experience granted was just enough to round it out to 8k.
  2. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

Nah buddy, I got to a very high wave on Hard on Eldar and got over 8k, i'm positive it doesn't even have a limit.
  3. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

This is incorrect. Horde is absolutely capped at 8,000 req.

Unless it's a bug that some people are or are not capped
  4. Vegi Vegi Arkhona Vanguard

What wave did you get to? Maybe the wave exp limit uncaps after a point and you start getting exp again?

This is a screenshot for getting to Wave 11 (killing the second warrior).

[​IMG]
  5. Selke Selke Member

well i aggree 4k for an Hardmodelayer is still a joke, but the Eladr are doing PvE. Not so mash as the LSM.
    One of the most importenreasis for the most player not tp play PvE is the versin 1.00 of PvE it was allmost unbeatebal. Now the SpaceMarines can wine allmost all layers acsept the buges Beta layer witsh is total owerruned be Tyranids and you may need a Orbitalstrick or better an Exterminatus to beat Beta part 4/6, but Gamma and Delta are prity hendebal. Eldar frear allso PvE becous or there gear. We do not hawe the Powerfist! Your Armor is leser and we got not the Amomods like the LSM. So how to beat a Warrior as Eldar the Answer is TEAMWORK. It is 3 time harder to kill the Beast as Eldar like it is as LSM. As LSM you unse 1 Powerfist and 1 Melta bomb and the beast is no mor. As Eldar you can allso use a Meltabomb. but only as Firedragon adn he is allmost usles vs the Trashgrups of Termagants and Hermagants. So Eldar will use the Banshi as Offtank and the rest deals so mash Damage as pasibel. If the Eldar can play there clases the Warriro will die in les than 1 Minit, but not so fast like the other 3 Races can kill the beast. Well 7 up to 8k for an Hardmod layer is realestik i thnk.
  6. Tremor BlackGoo Subordinate

There should never be xp limits.
    NEVER.