Background Image

Horde on Normal has a 4k Req/Exp limit!

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Slendykins, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

Slendykins back at it again with another PvE issue: I believe that Normal Horde should not have the Normal Lair limit for the time invested for hefty rewards and I don't know if Hard has a limit cause that's suicide. Oh yeah, Eldar are the best PvE faction hands down.

View: https://youtu.be/IsVwvkglsA0

Pls fixaroonie for the greater good <3
    Matsukovich likes this.
  2. But then why does no one queue PvE on Eldar?
  3. Aislinn Aislinn First Blood!

Infested complex beta also had issue like that back in the day, but for some reason it only applied to medics, iirc.

But anyway, yeah, this thing is quite disheartening.
    Slendykins likes this.
  4. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Cuz dere's so few Eldar?
  5. It's probably there because they don't want people to just start farming PvE for experience.

But a cap is still stupid. It's the entire reason i haven't played PvE yet.
    Slendykins and BlackGoo like this.
  6. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

It's not that bad, you're seeing it from the wrong angle. Normal has a 4k cap. Hard doesn't have a cap that I know of, Lair can reward up to 9k Req and Exp upon winning on Hard but it's impossible to do now because of how glitchy it is with the inclusion of Horde.
  7. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

I have no idea, Eldar are the best, they outrun Tyranids and on Horde Beta Swooping Hawks can easily distract the nids while Reapers with Reaper Launchers kill them with ease. Reaper Launchers one shot tyranids but two shot the adrenal ones. The alt fire also demolishes the Warriors so Eldar is the best faction to play as in Horde. I wouldn't recommend it in Lair however, they lack a Warrior counter outside the grenades and the Reaper Launcher. Orks and LSM both have Power Fists/Klaws which makes quick work of the big dudes.
  8. I don't quite know what angle I'm seeing it from then haha
  9. Mr.Slendykins Sockman Slendykins Steam Early Access

You're just kinda seeing it from the "I got 4k req and exp from that and I presume Hard will do so too" angle ahaha, to be honest. The only viable approach to Horde is on Hard in the Beta Complex as Eldar with Reaper Launchers. We got to wave 9 and got like 7k exp and req. so it isn't too rewarding for the effort required.
    Matsukovich likes this.

10. Nah i just mean a cap it stupid in my opinion haha