Background Image

Hope Everyone Had A Wonderful Christmas...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Asheru, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Cause now that its over and Santa brought me a new pair of power swords its time to show you Space Marines, Chaos and Orks one of the most beautiful ways in the galaxy to die.
    TauKoro likes this.
  2. What, are you planning some trick involving cutting your own xenos guts with your shiny new swords? Such a nice way for an Eldar to die...
  3. You wish but seeing as you have such a sharp tongue come Mon'Keigh I will gladly remove it from you and you from your pathetic existence.
    TauKoro likes this.
  4. Meaningless conversation:mad: , prepare to meet the hatred of the sons of Vulkan!!!:mad:
    TauKoro likes this.
  5. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

In irl for Christmas I got a tophat as an ork I got a tophat sadly
    it blew off from all the Dakka I'm drowning ya panzees and spheiss marheens in. Da only good ooman is dead ooman. Only fing betta den a dead oomen is a dying un dat tells ya wear ta find me mates. Only fing betta dan dat is a ooman dressed in red who gives ya a top hat and tells ya where ta find uda oomans AND some panzees
    TauKoro likes this.
  6. Uncle Tjek Tjeknalis Subordinate

Mine was alright, I suppose. I spent it alone.:p
    TauKoro likes this.
  7. Bramif Bramif Subordinate

That's kinda impossible for me since i have 7 sisters and a brother... On top of that i have cousins parents etc! ;)
    TauKoro likes this.
  8. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

8 siblings my god how do you still have your sanity I can barely handle my only sibling my older sister
    TauKoro likes this.
  9. Mine was sweet,

Spent time with my family (Two brothers and their families and two sisters and their families and my parents). That's about... 12 nieces/nephews, 2 parents, 2 sis-n-laws. (My one bro in-law is working over seas atm). Food was awesome! Now, back to getting to work. Have to keep this chainsword, power sword, bolter, frags, jetpack and power armor all polished. :cool: If any Chaos or Orks are saddened by not getting what they wanted than I will gladly release them from their tormented pain... >:) haha
    TauKoro likes this.
  10. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

most beautiful way to die? As a Fire cast warrior i prefer the simple pulse rifle through the skull of my opponents much faster and more efficient so they cant get close up on me.