Background Image

Hive Gang RP (OOC + Planning)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Maleth, Mar 14, 2016.

1. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

"Under constructions."
    To me characters do not as come easy as to some folks.

Query:
    Who is the GM here? @TuskatheDaemonKilla or @Maleth ?
  2. Maleth is I'm just excited for this and want to help people while Maleth isn't on.
  3. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

Well, my current rules on Xenos are:
    Eldar of all shades(Be they Craftworlders or Commorites) are allowed
    Orks are allowed
    Necrons and Nids (Barring Genestealers and their hybrids, which are allowed) are not allowed
    Minor Race: If not a well known type e.g. Kroot, you'll have to link me to reading material on them.

And we still have no Medical/ Special character as well!

The Assault device is already in system, as an Autogun with an integrated weapon(Shotgun)!
    Same with the Pistol Sword: 1H bladed melee weapon with an integrated weapon (Autopistol)

Correct, they're just a normal person that can mix up medicines and heal people!

And for those that are interested: DH books I've looted (Or will be looting) for stuff for the sheet
    DH Rulebook
    Inquisitor's Handbook
    Ascension
    Book of Judgement
    Radical's Handbook
    Lathe Worlds
  4. Smith XV-878 Subordinate

Player name: XV-878
    Character name: Gate Kurman
    Class: Ex-Enforcer, Smuggler

Equipment:
    • Combat Shotgun
    • Normal shells
    • Vox-thief
    • Flak Armour [Poor quality]
    • Black fatigues
    • Utility knife
    • Comm-bead
    Description / History:

Gate has a stocky build, standing shorter than most but compensating for it with a natural muscular girth. He has dark brown eyes and short, wiry black hair flowing into a bushy and well-groomed beard. His overall appearance bears a rough, dirty look unremarkable amongst the hordes of downtrodden underhive scum, but his demeanour carries an unmistakable edge of order that sets him apart; betrayed by the odd uncontrollable bureaucratic obsession or some arbitrary neatness in his possessions.

Gate was born the son to one of the many multitudes of middle-houses that exist in society between the underhive and the upper houses, existing mostly to act as a social buffer zone and perform jobs bridging the two economic extremes. The Kurman family line was one of law enforcement, with many generations of sons and daughters finding themselves in the employ of the hive enforcer cadres that maintained order on Taranis under the occasional discretion of the Adeptus Arbites.

Gate was no exception, and upon coming of age joined the enforcer cadres along with this three brothers and two sisters with little other thought. Gate, however, was different from his siblings. He had difficulty adjusting to the idea of a life of selfless duty, concerned only with meeting the details of his superiors. An attitude such as that - within the relatively oversight-free enforcer cadres - meant that Gate was able to avoid his official duties and instead pursue his own agenda. For the most part, his agenda coincided with that of the law; he loved nothing more than satisfying his personal vendettas against criminals and orchestrating their downfall. But his pride and willingness to bend the rules put him at increasing risk and increasingly close to betraying the laws he was intended to enforce.

His fall came as the result of a particularly elaborate sting, in which he began his own smuggling ring in order to attract an affluent black market buyer with a large bounty on his head. However, his plan failed; the black market buyer he had been hoping to attract was captured by another bounty hunter on the day he was planning to make the transaction and perform the sting. As a result, he was left with a large amount of smuggled goods and no bargaining chip to justify his actions in the form of the black market buyer.

His attempts to cover his tracks failed, and he was promptly identified as a smuggler, discharged from the enforcer cadre and a bounty put on his head. Ever proud and ever an optimist, Gate decided that this was for the best; he was getting bored of operating from within the cadre and he was making more hive credits from the smuggling business than he ever did as an enforcer. Robbing everything he could from his poorly supplied office in the neighbourhood, he left to disappear into the shifting lawless crowds of the underhive and make a new life.
  5. Smith XV-878 Subordinate

He's an ex-enforcer rather than an ex-arbitrator, so I'm not sure if that qualifies him as a special character or not. I'm not too fussed either way!
  6. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

Ex-Enforcer is fine and does not make him a special character. Ex-Arbitrator would get things like starting off with a Power Maul and Carapace armour for example.
    XV-878 likes this.
  7. After listening Jive Me - On Stage on repeat, I'm having second thoughts for changing to smooth mafia-style mobster, shuffling through streets spinning his golden pocket watch on chain.
    TuskatheDaemonKilla and Maleth like this.
  8. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

As such...are they available for the taking from the start...or will I have to buy them after amassing enough...credits/Thrones?
  9. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

For the start: Yes, but anything beyond that is bought with your (ill)-gotten gains. :)
  10. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

Player Name: THAT Guy (The Poster formally known as Azunar)

Character Name:
    Marcus Illiad

Appearance
    : A handsome yet rugged young man. Standing at around 6'5, with black, short cut hair and grayscale eyes. Chiseled features.

History
    : Marcus was raised without parents or family. His mother died in childbirth and his father was, apparently, executed for Heresy. Marcus grew up in an orphanage owned by the Ecclesiarchy, where all the orphans, including himself, were abused and brutalized on a daily basis by the Preacher who ran the orphanage, who sought to "cleanse" them of their "sins" by beating the evil out of them.

Instead, Marcus developed a hatred for the Ecclesiarchy, and began to doubt the Emperor's divinity. After all, why would a righteous God allow such violence to happen?

Finally, at age six, Marcus was visited in his dreams by a hooded figure. The figure was mostly hidden in the shadows, but Marcus could see that the figure wore the armor of an Astartes. The figure, wearing crimson, ancient armor, told Marcus that the Emperor was a tyrannical False God that kept his people in suffering and slavery to support his own regime. Over time, and visited by new visions night after night, Marcus was taught by this figure that the Emperor was a lie and that the Truth existed somewhere within the Warp.

One fateful day, Marcus killed the Preacher and burned the orphanage down, killing everyone inside. He was the only one to escape.

Now, 17 years later, at age 23, Marcus has a slim knowledge of Sorcery and the Occult, but hungers to find more information. He seeks to gather Mutants and Psykers to him, to use their abilities to uncover the Truth the Hooded One spoke of.

Once he uncovers the Truth, he will spread it to the entire Hive.

Wargear:
    1 Basic Autopistol

1 Autogun

4 rounds of Autopistol ammo

Black robes concealing most of his features

A sword (just a sword)

Personality: Religious, Fanatical, Manipulative, Scheming, Innocent-Appearing, etc. Is envious of those "blessed" with mutation or psychic power, believing that they are closer to the Truth than he.
    TuskatheDaemonKilla and Keidivh like this.