Background Image

Hive Gang RP (OOC + Planning)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Maleth, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Cool I was just curious since I wanted to get a basic outline for his loadout in the beginning and again take all the time you need we want this to be great and we can use the extra time to work on our characters.
  2. Hey guys. I know I've been gone for awhile, stuff piled on me pretty hard here. First got bit by a venomous snake (live in Texas, was a cottonmouth), found out I was allergic to something in the venom so stayed in a hospital for awhile. Then my landlord decided to keep threatening my family with eviction because we had a hard time paying both the rent and the new hospital bill. Had to go to court, at least the judge was on our side. Was depressed most of the time cause it felt like the whole thing was my fault by getting a high medical bill. Got out of my rut though and hope I didn't make to many people mad with my absence. :oops:
  3. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Nah man some of us wondered what happens to you for a while good to see that your back though.
  4. Holy shit he lives! Good to see you back among the living buddy!
  5. Keidivh Keidivh Well-Known Member

lol, you kidding mate? Just glad to hear your doing alright! Welcome back good sir!! :D
    Maleth, Vulpas, BuriasDempsey and 2 others like this.
  6. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

BURIAS !!!! You're back !!!! Praise the sun ! Well im sorry to hear about the situation with the snake and landlord but we're glad you're back. Im sure you heard about tbe revival and subsecquent re-shut down or Maleth's hive gang. Uriel's hive gang has gone along well and we've made it through the prolouge with Smiley 2.0 being NPC'd also Maleth is creating a Shadowrun RP that will probably exist much later from now
    Maleth, Vulpas, BuriasDempsey and 2 others like this.
  7. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Also the chaos rp is still running but Gm is a bit busyt on a trip at a moment to post but will likely be back some time.
    bossaroo likes this.