Background Image

Hive Gang RP (OOC + Planning)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Maleth, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Keidivh Keidivh Well-Known Member

@TuskatheDaemonKilla
    Possibly, I'm planning on Tyesha being pretty young, 20-21 being the max. But i don't have anything set in stone for her lore yet.

Least not til I know if this is happening

@Maleth
    Hopefully we aren't pressuring you with all this planning already going on, just excited. It's totally up to you if you want to start this at all and when, don't mind us :p
    kanila and TuskatheDaemonKilla like this.
  2. We could always work something out together but he'd definitely be older than her maybe not as much as it was here (he's got her beat by eleven years) but still enough for him to have more experience in the big game of life.
    Keidivh likes this.
  3. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

It is happening, however I am still working on the buyable sheet (Namely, building one from scratch with a different style of customisation for weapons, armour, clothing etc. rather than just buying random upgrades or relying on players being creative for clothing).

As an FYI: The setting is Shadowrun but I'm porting over some technology from the site that Valonox found to expand the setting a bit (like power armour), and I am using qualities to help character creation, so you might want to hold off making a character for now (Don't worry, there will be a list of qualities both positive and negative for character creation :) ).

Also: I may end up being able to rope some more peeps in who were interested in @bossaroo 's Shadowrun RP but were disappointed that it didn't happen. So, hopefully there will be more characters who aren't spiritual descendants of Hive-Gang's folks. :D
  4. Take your time! We know this is going go be good and besides I need to brush up on shadowrun lore so I can really get this version of Marcus right in the universe.
    kanila likes this.
  5. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Ohhh does that mean we can possibly be one of mets humanity like troll, Orc dwarf or elves or possibly ghouls or vampires.

Feels like this will be really fun. Wasn't zeth once into the idea of a shadowrun rp?
  6. kanila kanila Subordinate

I think I want to turn Kruger into a rigger! This is going to be epic!
    TuskatheDaemonKilla likes this.
  7. Hell yeah it is! Plus Marcus is going globe trotting contract killer so he'll probably have most of the combat covered.
    kanila likes this.
  8. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Im thinking if this is infact shadowrun maybe adding a bit of shamanism to my street performer. And @Maleth i remember Gobmaw and High Adept Zeth wanting in when i had to shut things down due to difficulties
  9. @Maleth
    On the using tech from the universe Valonox's rp took place in does that also include weapons?
  10. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

Yes. So ACPA (Power Armour), railguns and micro-missile/rocket launchers (AKA, bolters) are valid weapons.... Just don't expect to start out with any of those things. :D

Those were the two peeps I intended to recruit. That and take a punt on a few others like Wincent, Avenging Angel, seabass and a few other folks I know about.

Starting Metatypes/other species would be: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orks, Trolls and AI. More advanced peeps like SURGE Changelings, Naga, Pixies, Sentient Shapeshifting Animals and Metavarients would only be on request, and only then if you knew what you were talking about.
    Vampires and Ghouls would be a no-go for player characters given their.... Appetites and how hard it would be to manage.

Also, another reason why this RP might be much later starting (think like a month down the line, it's that much work) is that I'm also compiling some potted explanations of things like what one can do with Magic (e.g. Astral Projection), the Matrix (e.g. It's wireless in 5th ed. unlike what it is in Shadowrun Returns which is much earlier in time), along with things like a list of Spells and Adept powers just for peeps who don't know the setting and can't find a PDF/a good wiki (On Shadowrun, not SR:Returns) on the subject.