Background Image

Hive Gang RP (OOC + Planning)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Maleth, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Well yeah but I think we should change it up a little bit to fit the universe like Marcus probably won't be a mutant and definitely won't have his pychic younger brother taken by the inquisition. So I need to change him up a bit make him fit the universe but still keep him well him.
  2. kanila kanila Subordinate

So who's gonna be the slicer? Kruger will drop the crazy/paranoid to do something more beneficial. Slicer or mechanic.
  3. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

I was actually thinking of playing a BTL addict who is absolutely deteriorated IRL but fairly competent with decking.

But that's just ideas.
  4. Marcus is going to be the gunslinging sword swinging remorseful bounty hunter/drifter/wanderer with depression and severely traumatic childhood. Basically what he is now but with the gunslinger side of him hopefully developing a lot more this time around.
    Keidivh likes this.
  5. Keidivh Keidivh Well-Known Member

@TuskatheDaemonKilla
    Yeah, I think they'd def still have chemistry as I plan on having her personality. Or personalities rather :p

@Casavay
    And yo having them being ex gangers from the Black Hand would be awesome! Obviously that will just be some back story, but it would be so perfect!!

Ah man, I'm already having some great ideas for her backstory, and this isn't even a sure thing yet!! :D
  6. Cool what do you think about the idea of having the dou and him know each other from childhood? Just thought it would add to an idea I had of him drastically changing from the time he left to deal with some personal matters and coming back a very different person. Namely him being really short and weak as a child but hitting a massive growth spurt in young adulthood and gaining quite a bit of muscle mass and scars in his dangerous and very violent line of work. Again just excited brainstorming :D
    Keidivh likes this.
  7. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Well considering marcus' age my character would probably be very you g since im considering someone 16ish or maybe a bit older
  8. Well it was just an idea though I guess he could just know Tyesha and maybe heard about him from Tyesha talking about her early life but again I was just brainstorming and came up with the idea not to mention we don't even know if we actually are doing this rp so absolutely nothing is set in stone.
    Keidivh and bossaroo like this.
  9. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Hmmm maybe Gabe could be a former lone star officer and Nora a former doc wagon Medic,

hehhehe I wonder what style of fighting I should give these two?

Might need a street samnurai or a heavy weapon user
    Casavay and Keidivh like this.
  10. kanila kanila Subordinate

@Maleth

Is this happening? Cause if so can we use the character sheet from the Hive Gang RP? I'll start making my character now if that's the case!
    Keidivh likes this.