Background Image

Hive Gang RP (OOC + Planning)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Maleth, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

2. So when can we expect to be able to start?
  3. Smith XV-878 Subordinate

Can I base the items in my character sheet around the common items in that spreadsheet? Or is it all stuff you have to purchase later IC?
  4. I thing as long as they are in the parameters of that like how I have a lever action rifle that I called a stub gun so you might as well just put what you want so long as it is @Maleth probably won't be on agian until tommorow anyways.
  5. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

Right now it's all purchase stuff, but I don't mind if you base your starting gear off the spreadsheet. :D
    Likewise if you feel there's something missing from the sheet ATM (Mostly trying to get low-level stuff done first): Do tell me! :)

As Tuska said: if it's within the parameters of the stuff on the sheet, it's fine.
  6. So how many people do you want in this before we start Im just asking because I think @DaKaptin might be interested given that he was a post-apocalyptic sociopath for a while
  7. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

8. So how about while we wait we argue about who will be the gang's leader in a half IC manner?
    Keidivh likes this.
  9. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

It said in there beginning apothecary. By apothecary do you mean the space marine kind or a human medic? also what is a Reclaimtor?
  10. There would definatly be no space marines here so it might just mean like a normal human apothecary who sells and makes medicine and or drugs.
    Maleth and Vulpas like this.