Background Image

Hive Gang RP (OOC + Planning)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Maleth, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

Well, I've decided to run a Hive Gang RP, and so here's the stuff you need to know:

Setup: Players are the founding members of a new gang (Suggestions for the Gang's name can be done IC as part of a "Forming the Gang IC" part or OOC, depending on player preference) on one of the myriad Hive Worlds of the Imperium by the name of Taranis in the Ternic Sector
    The Gang has found a base in a disused Guard Barracks in the strata of the Underhive that's been picked clean over the years, but remains relatively untouched by others.
    Year: ~990.M41 (Before Road of Blood)

Character restrictions:
    Only two Special Characters.g. Spyrer , Ex-Arbitrator , etc. All Taken!
    Only two Xenos/Non sentient Character- PM me if you want to do one! 2 Slots Open
    Only one Tech character e.g. Tech-priest, Reclaimator: Open
    Only one Psyker e.g. Unsanctioned Psyker, Nascent Psyker: Taken
    Only one medical character e.g. Trained doctor, apothecary: Taken

Character sheet:

Player Name
    Character Name
    Appearance
    History
    Wargear : See spreadsheet of gear.
    Talents: See spreadsheet of gear.

Current character creation XP and money: 2500

Game mechanics
    Uses the same system I used for OH but with more concrete stuff e.g. I'll keep track of the money gang has at their disposal to buy stuff like more gang members/ PC back ups, better wargear as well as things like wounds that might prevent a gang member from going out on a missile until taken care off, etc.
    Also: Talents(Passive stuff i.e. character can fix troublesome tech) and abilities can be bought with cash or be a mission reward

When will I be starting: Most likely this weekend, when I'll have time to write up an IC intro post + sort out stuff behind the scenes e.g. basic talent + gear sheet for pricing stuff to buy in the RP.

Useful Links

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X9HeWdm2w0abEvonNIt8SBZJXm69m0BT1213pJyOmzw/edit?usp=sharing
    Sheet of Talents and Equipment

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CbnuCMZHG30WE9g6x4scLE3r6CxzjVZPD8Eb6fo-xSA/edit?usp=sharing
    Sheet of Player + Gang Stats

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1IbsfeMPq41F5q6UAwyYNYXWe4ANA9qo2t3WQ1QNiTuE/edit?usp=sharing
    Overworld Map

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1_HDo2aIgupzoiHZvdl4mQn7wK11LVSdVSBYIciH8ZZQ/edit?usp=sharing
    Map of the Depths.

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1ZF8QiGp4D1IfADidOEE2pn2B_8iUm3qAG-X1SSuAEyU/edit?usp=sharing
    Map of the Abyss

Interest tags.
    @TechCaptain @GoreWrencha @Keidivh @TuskatheDaemonKilla @BadDo9 @Casavay @CommissarGaunt @Vanestus @Vulpas @High_Adept_Zeth @Grall_Stonefist @EvicusDasan1 @Kalle @UnluckyFellow @seabass @matt23 @Coffeechipmunk @Bjorn_Hardrada @Avenging-Angel @DaKaptin @Donairian @Verticus
  2. I don't do traitor or non-Loyalist RPs anymore. As a standing member of the Adeptus Arbites and an enforcer of His will on Terra. I will not join.
    High_Adept_Zeth likes this.
  3. OG Log will be in da house!

too bad OG Log doesn't keep his character sheet nearby so I need to write it up again. Expect obnoxious rappin' gangsta.
  4. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

5. Can I use my tzeentch psyker?
  6. Keidivh Keidivh Well-Known Member

@Maleth
    Psyker in honor of Tyesha?? =) I liked that char!
  7. We shall see who gets to be the psyker.
    Keidivh likes this.
  8. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

Luger is ex PDF.
  9. Keidivh Keidivh Well-Known Member

Honor duel to the death?
  10. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

Name: Luger West
    Race: Imperial Hive Worlder
    Class: Bodyguard/ Muscle for Hire/ Enforcer / Thug/ Mercenary
    Equipment:
    • Harden Body Glove w/ Nightshroud Layer
    • Mesh-Weave Dark Color Blend Fatigues w/ Whisper Boots.
    • 'Devil's Kiss' Landrian Stiletto x2
    • Garrote Wire
    • Sulymann Holdout “Salvation” Auto Pistol
    • Salvation Auger
    • Volgite Gloom Eyes
    • Pendrift Dreadfuls
    • Glass Cutter Ring
    • Holo Wafers x5
    • Cognomen x1
    • Ward Accessor
    • Nail Bomb x1
    • Westingkrup "Slayer" Pump Shotgun "Bonefinger" Variant
    • Hax-Orthlack Armsman-10 Pattern Service Pistol
    • Civitas Pattern Laspistol
    • Minerva-Aegis Las Carbine
    • Wrist Sheathed Fighting Daggers x2
    • Officer's Cutlass x1
    • Throwing Knives x4
    • Knuckle Dusters x2
    Description/History:
    Luger has well defined muscles but is not a big man. He can be described as wiry. With his Grey-green eyes and brown hair and average height, he blends in with other Underhivers but his weapons and readiness to reach them, makes him a dangerous man amongst other underhivers. This and his liking to wear dark color clothing over his body glove makes him a scary man.

He has a short crew cut hair that he maintained after the PDF. Also he grew out a small goatee. For scars he has signs of a nose that had been broke then fixed and A knife scar across his right eye.

Formerly a PDF trooper, he served for a few years as an excellent fighter especial with a pistol or a knife. But he had a discipline problem, he liked fighting so much he would egg people to fight him and sometimes he didn't know when to hold back. When he didn't hold back people died, so they court marshaled him. He served his sentence in jail and dumped into the under hives where he found work as Muscle for hire. The was few jobs to low for him, though he was honorable about keeping his word and staying bought. Eventually though his dirty work earned the notice of the local Arbites and he is now on the run.

His reputation of a vicious fighter and a dead eye shot earned him many a contract. It got to the point he had halo wafers as calling cards for certain kind of work. This is what eventually led to this current arrest. He came in quietly planning on escaping before getting killed or shipped off to a penal legion. On his person he hid an extra small holdout revolver under a sleeve, two thin daggers in his boots, and a garrotte wire in the lining of his fatigues.[/QUOTE]