Background Image

HitReg.exe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krayt, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

That's logic and using your brain how dare you espouse such things! Clearly your a hacker in denial
    Also ib4 lock?
  2. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

3. As the man said, it's not a "necro" thread if the problems still persist.

Hitreg effects both melee and ranged. Though if you're throwing down a bajillion rounds from a drum mag per 10 seconds from all ranges(5 feet to 200 yards) compared to being able to get off a single melee strike in 10 seconds(to include the time required to close the gap) one could argue melee is impacted a great deal more by these ongoing issues.

BF4 had notorious netcode issues that resulted in insanely poor Hitreg outcomes when the game was launched and players revolted. Players complaining of these Hitreg/netcode issues were chastised, berated and were told the issues were on their end(internet connection, system specs, etc). After several videos disproving the "it's just lag/ping" excuse and several months later the Devs finally admitted netcode was at fault and many(not all) of the netcode issues were addressed.

Focused on the melee aspects of netcode and Hitreg issues in this video. It's clear from other videos and just playing the game that this issue effects both melee and ranged.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwLRhC9yN_o&t=8s

Many simpletons keep trying to blame lag, our systems, latency, or ping much like many of us experienced with BF4. While there's no doubt these issues do play a part for some members of the community, I can't help but feel most of the Hitreg issues we see in EC due to poor netcode and cheap servers.
    The_Ironcrab likes this.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Dont start again
  5. Start what? I'm backing up what's being stated in the topic of this thread and on topic. Let's stay on topic please.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

you know perfectly what i mean , ur gonna turn that into another muh melee
  7. So you're implying that Hitreg only effects ranged combat?

You're just drifting off topic and making this personal. Sorry not biting.

It's obvious there are Hitreg issues that impact game play for ALL classes. Let's hope our feedback on this topic(for the 50th time) will eventually result in improvements to Hitreg for everyone. Stay on topic please.
    The_Ironcrab likes this.
  8. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

can i has russian server(s)?
    images.jpg
    Firskon likes this.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

10. The Ironcrab The_Ironcrab Steam Early Access

The fact that the problem still exists is hilarious.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.