Background Image

HitReg.exe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krayt, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Good servers , when ?
  2. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Nurgle OP
  3. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

I still don't know why, but this almost always happens when someone is picking someone up like that. Hitreg is fine for me up until that specifically happens and the guy takes no damage till he's about to rez the guy lol. Good thing nade tricks exist.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

i was out of nades :'(
  5. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Had grenades, got stuck in hand throwing them down a ledge again. Apparently that bug is still happening.

When hitreg spazzes out like that try aiming at where the edges of the hitbox would be.
  6. Probably got something to do with changing hitboxes due to the rescuing player bending over to pick downed player up. Maybe just needs some adjustments.
  7. -VI-Alerius Alerius Active Member

Not sure if this really shows a bug of hitreg... nurgle vet is something like 160 thoughness and up to 340 armour.
    It looks like there is alot of lag/high latency involved though - because his amour drops immediatly after he rezzed the other heretic and I'm not sure if the melta lsm really hits him... you shoot about 15 bullets at him, don't know the exact formular but seems legit that he lost all his armour by ~15 shots...

Not saying that there aren't moments where hitreg completly freaks out but this doesn't seem to be such a situation on the second look...
  8. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

This exact situation has happened for me countless times. Something with the player rezzing the downed player can cause this hitreg issue to happen half the time. I've had it where it wouldn't reg any bolter shots for nearly 3s straight.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

All my shots were headshots , he would have died normally
    But yeah the hitreg in this game is horrible do to low tickrate but i dont think we will ever get better servers
  10. nierge cheat boy
  11. Commanda Ivik Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

I was able to finish painting my redemptor in the time it took to register those rounds.
    duffmek and Sumshine like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.