Background Image

Hi, My name is LAGSPIKE....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BnCodex, Nov 2, 2017.

1. BnCodex BnCodex Active Member

Ok so I started a thread awhile ago on how I can't freaking play the game since the Lag spike is INSANE. I can run Fallout 4 on Ultra just fine, I can run Warhammer 40k SPACE MARINE fine but when I play Eternal Crusade, I get these 5-10 second lag/freeze spike for no reason what so ever. I play from USA Western Coast so if you say it is a connection problem, why isn't this resolve?? Are you saying everyone who live in the Western coast can't play? My graphic card is AMD, so perhaps that might have something to do with is. My brother own a Nvidia graphic card that is waaaay older than mine yet he can play just fine but I get these ridiculous lag spike? This game cannot support AMD graphic card or something? Pleeease fix this because I can't be the only person experiencing this, it will keep other people from playing this game.

EDIT: I solved my issue, simply change the steam launch option to -LANPLAY while playing on Direct x10 and also while the game launch, have press Ctr+alt+delete to bring up task manager and set the Eternal Crusade Priority as High.
  2. Gonna need more information than that.
    Have you selected us servers only in options?
  3. BnCodex BnCodex Active Member

I've fixed it, I just open task manager and set the Eternalcrusade priority as High and it is solved. ^_^
  4. Slough Monster Slough_Monster Arkhona Vanguard

There is a difference between lag and frame rate issues.

One has to do with connection, the other has to do with hardware.
  5. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome xeno
    let's offer your soul for the thirsty Gods