Background Image

Hey there!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chucky232, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Chucky232 New Member

Hey there crusaders,

My name is Chucky. I already joined the battle a couple of months ago but missed to introduce myself.
    I am from Germany, 35 years of age and involved in the Warhammer Universe for about 20 years. So if you seach a battle hardened veteran here he is. ;o)

So here i am. Eager for doing some frags in the name of Chaos or maybe Gork and Mork (as my alter ego wants me to say you gits!!!)
    But i would like to find some warriors for Battle Groups! So please let me know if there is space for me in your Battle Group!

hope to see you arround!
  2. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

May the Dark Gods blessing you my Brother.
    Welcome to the play ground of the Chaos Gods, here you will find fresh sacrifices every day.
    Focus your Wrath to the lap dogs of the False Emperor, they are the easiest prey. They are disorganized, stupids, and incapable of striking with tenacity. Easy sacrifices for the Dark Gods.
    Be careful of the Orks, they are very tenacious and incredibly resistant to the fire of your bolter, and for some miracle of the Warp, they are far more smarts than the Lealist dogs.
    The Eldar are a pain in the neck.
    They are neither strong and neither tough, they die fast if your Aim is good. But they work on a team and you will never find a fairy alone. Never go alone when fighting these xeno pests.

Be strong, be hatefull, be the Weapon the Dark Gods deserve.
    FOR THE GLORY OF CHAOS !
    Chucky232 likes this.