Background Image

Hey, little questions to the community.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Water_Snake, May 15, 2017.

?

Do you have multiple preferences for armies, if so which ones ?

1. Yes, it is...

2. No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. They are all interesting.
    If i had to rank it, i would do them all equally, except for the Sororitas maybe, but only as i know to little about them :p

Best are Chaos, Necrons, Eldar and Orks for me personally
  2. Atsidas Atsidas First Blood!

Thousand Sons back before they had good sculpts, but the chaos kits were so shitty that i turned to Raptor space marines

and now i have shittons of mkIII iron warriors and some tau for killteams
  3. 1.Eldar 2.Guard
  4. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

Blood Angels first, Dark Eldar a close second. Everything else can jockey for I don't give a shit.
  5. Dingus doobers Menial

I actually dig pretty much every 40k race. In EC, for whatever reason, I have a severe hatred for whatever race I'm fighting against even though I play them all.
  6. I like them all. Eldar the least, but I do like Eldar. Running 2xChaos, 2xLoayl, 1xOrk, but that will change as I acquire more slots.

I honestly don't have a main. It all depends on the type of play I want to take part in at that moment. Had an Eldar for about a month, but then deleted it because I couldn't resist the call of the warp and wanted to make another traitor, but will be making another knife ear soon.

I really can't pick a favorite... And I can barely pick a least favorite.
  7. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

For TT, I collected Ultramarines from 2nd to 4th/5th Edition. Only quit when my local store closed. Might start collecting again with 8th Edition.

In EC, I have a character for each faction, but my main is an Ultramarine.
  8. Khorne stuff, more Khorne stuff, even more Khorne stuff, Orks, Dark Eldar

*Did i mention that i like Khorne?*
    0strum likes this.
  9. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Started with Imperial Fists which I chose because of my first 40k video game which was Kill Team(The game that unlocked power swords in Space Marine), I liked the war cry they used even if I was never fond of yellow

After a year of wargamming I started the 5th edition Grey Knights, I did this because I got a special love for Termiantors as almost half of my usual force was Lysander with 5 Terminators, plus I loved magic too, so Grey Knights with the anti demon spell blades knights theme in addition to Terminator troops made me jump armies fast

I left at the start of 6th because as a young teen I couldn't afford the new book(good thing too since 7th came so soon) but I kept up to date with 40k lore, thats where I got a love for Death Korps and Craftworld Eldar, after playing DoW1 that strengthened my love for both the Factions as Guard and Eldar were so fun to play.
    1. Eldar
    2. Imperial Fists
    3. Grey Knights
    4. Thousand Sons
    5. Elysion and Death Korps joint 5th
    The reason I mention specific regiments, legions or chapters is because I mostly hate almost every other chapter and legion in existence greatly:cool:, Blood Angels and Salamanders are good though
  10. Trashed Recruit

Never been into the 40k universe, but since I've stepped into the game (I guess after the "melee nerf/range buff" i keep hearing about) Eldar and Orks are my fav.

Eldar have more of my play style so they caught my eye first and love the challenge and different playstyle. Orks are fun cause of the rowdiness and wreckless style, along with the guns sounding and feeling better/more rewarding. Looking like I'll never be a Marine fan :(