Background Image

Hey knife eared xenos. Can I see your weapons ?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Water_Snake, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Paeyvn Paeyvn Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I'm not saying it'd be a great idea to add them. They'd put Reapers and Dragons out of a job. Hawks maybe. Their rifles aren't known for being that effective vs infantry I believe.
  2. Dragonkindred Dragonkindred Arkhona Vanguard

You have a good point there, though I guess it would depend on functionality. The Reaper have some unique weapons. Sure, the Missile launcher would be come obsolete, but the Shuriken Cannon and Tempest Launcher would not (although the tempest launcher is very spotty at best). I don't see the jump pack on a Shadow Specter being anything close to the Hawk. I'd go so far as saying that the two classes would go "hand in hand" (nothing Slaaneshie to see here, please move along :p ) on the battlefield. The Hawks would move in advance of the Specters, to pick or secure a spot, and then cover them once the Specters are set up.
  3. Keira Keira Steam Early Access

...Harlequin weapons......
    then we'd be having fun...
    Neuroshredder pistol
    Hallucinogen grenades - Stun grenade
    Harlequins Kiss - evil little mince meat maker Melee weapon
    Holofields
    SHURIKEN SHRIEKER CANNON!!!! Single shot (think more like an autocannon I guess) Semi auto cannon firing a hollow poison filled shuriken that shrieks or whistles due to being hollow that makes a target explode like a frag grenade (make it a poison that stacks to immolation).
    Orkan and Iyan like this.