Background Image

Hey, can tech-priests...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by FarseerDaneel, Jul 6, 2015.

1. FarseerDaneel FarseerDaneel Well-Known Member

...be in full time service to an Inquisitor?

Rereading Eisenhorn... figured I'd ask the experts.
  2. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

How do you define "full-time" service. The Adeptus Mechanicus are a secretive organization split into myriads of overlapping covens. Sure, a tech-priest can work for an Inquisitor 24/7, but that doesn't mean he's loyal 24/7. That's the big risk: Your tech-priest might secretly be working for his old Mechanicus-faction or some other Mechanicus-faction you might not even be aware of.
    KillboFraggins and FarseerDaneel like this.
  3. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Inquisitors can demand almost anything that is available to the IoM so tech-priests can be found in an Inquisitors group,Full time i dont think so part time yes!
    FarseerDaneel likes this.
  4. Most Inquisitor's only have Tech Savants in their retinues. And Tech Savants aren't usually part of the AdMech.
    Inquisitors, usually Lords, may bargain, make some alliance, or strike a deal with parts of the Mechanicum to get AdMech personnel in their retinues.
  5. Sure day kanz.

An inkwizitorz kan find demselbz attatcherd to a tekprieztz retinue.

It all dependz on wat da mukity "hoigh lohrdz a terra" decoide dey iz gonna poutz on da orderz.
    FarseerDaneel likes this.
  6. FarseerDaneel likes this.
  7. FarseerDaneel FarseerDaneel Well-Known Member

8. Just be careful, there's reviews that complain about a sub-plot that they think belongs in a High-school scenario.
    Though I disagree.
  9. FarseerDaneel FarseerDaneel Well-Known Member

Everyone's a critic.